Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 02:43 PM

Jimmy Durante is here! ;) (I am only fool to you)

I think is true! - - - - TODAY is a very good day to "MAKE SOME ONE HAPPY!" - Jimmy Durante

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxF-FeOCxlg
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 03:08 PM

Re: Jimmy Durante is here! ;) (I am only fool to you)

Gia - I love Jimmy
Fabs (my husband) put 'that' song to our wedding pictures, we made a video of the pictures - buonissima
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 03:30 PM

Ohhhhh....Patsy! What a most wonderful idea he have to put the song to you wedding pictures! Is actually a PERFECT song for that! You husband have a sensitivity that is very rare - to match the perfect music to the extra extra special pictures of you marriage... Che bella! Mi piace! God Bless... & Grazie for share with us! xo
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
I think is true! - - - - TODAY is a very good day to "MAKE SOME ONE HAPPY!" - Jimmy Durante

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxF-FeOCxlg
The Schnozzola knew how to make it so.
Gianetta
US

10-01-2016, 04:04 PM

Yes - the Schnozz know how to please others with his musica!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 04:25 PM

Ohhhhh....Patsy! What a most wonderful idea he have to put the song to you wedding pictures! Is actually a PERFECT song for that! You husband have a sensitivity that is very rare - to match the perfect music to the extra extra special pictures of you marriage... Che bella! Mi piace! God Bless... & Grazie for share with us! xo
Bella Gia - The music fitted perfectly to the pictures
Gianetta
US

10-01-2016, 04:29 PM

Ahhhh...well... I am SURE the music fit very well...because I can tell that you are two beautiful people!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-01-2016, 04:33 PM

Ahhhh...well... I am SURE the music fit very well...because I can tell that you are two beautiful people!
You're right !
Bella Gia x
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 05:26 PM

Oh Gla,Gla,Gla facendo un rumore tale che. That gave me a pain in "The Bay of Naples", you little squirt ..xx

Gianetta
US

10-01-2016, 06:12 PM

Yep! I knew that I was THINK so correctly! xo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top