Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 06:50 PM

Laurel & Hardy - :)

This one is a silly but cute one. Some one have put a old video of Laurel & Hardy and they make them to look like they dance to Santana music... "Oye Como Va"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb10OOe8JAU
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 07:29 PM

Re: Laurel & Hardy - :)

Ha ha - I have the video of them dancing Gia
We love Laurel and Hardy x
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 07:36 PM

Haha Patsy... yes I think they are very funny. Also some time we will watch the old movie of Abbott & Costello - and Steven have give to me the nicks name of Costello and he is the Abbott - ...ahhhaaa!..... It was all silly type of humor compare to now days - but still they make us to laugh! Thank you!
xo
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 07:41 PM

Oh no ! - I can't watch Abbot and Costello - they get on my nervi

I do like the Marx Brothers though x
Gianetta
US

10-01-2016, 07:44 PM

Haha....yes... I understand - "Who is on first?" right? Ay! ... I have hear of Marx Brother but I have not see them perform in a movies. May be one day I will! xo
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 07:45 PM

Laurel and Hardy I have met them but never had a dance with them
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-01-2016, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Haha....yes... I understand - "Who is on first?" right? Ay! ... I have hear of Marx Brother but I have not see them perform in a movies. May be one day I will! xo
Exactly - make me go ga ga
Gianetta
US

10-01-2016, 07:49 PM

You have meet Laurel & Hardy before? Oh boy! Lucky you! I dunno if I will be able to say hello to them with out laughing! I think they both have die now? Is nice to be able to see how silly they was in the movie.... I enjoy to see them once in the while. They are not on the TV very much.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
You have meet Laurel & Hardy before? Oh boy! Lucky you! I dunno if I will be able to say hello to them with out laughing! I think they both have die now? Is nice to be able to see how silly they was in the movie.... I enjoy to see them once in the while. They are not on the TV very much.

Buy one of these and stand on your telly, then they will be on all the time

Gianetta
US

10-01-2016, 08:14 PM

Ahhhhahaa! That is so cute statues! I can not put them on to telly (is TV that mean?) because it is too skinny TV..lol.. I find this little short video of Abbott & Costello..... oh my Gawd...I really AM a Costello! I all the time holler for him when some thing is scare me! ... Steven is correct! haha...

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/7...-Trailer-.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top