Join for free
Page 55 of 60 « First < 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 04:42 PM

Re: The Supernatural

Once, walking along a road in Edinburgh, I heard a voice saying that when I turned the corner I would see my mum driving her car with my sister and nieces inside, all waving at me. This was a good 5 seconds before it happened exactly as told to me.

Of course I could just be very perceptive but I've had numerous such happenings
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Once, walking along a road in Edinburgh, I heard a voice saying that when I turned the corner I would see my mum driving her car with my sister and nieces inside, all waving at me. This was a good 5 seconds before it happened exactly as told to me.

Of course I could just be very perceptive but I've had numerous such happenings
I used to get that happen to me Dreamy.
Not so much anymore.

More please
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 04:59 PM

Another time when I was around 12, I got a very bad feeling in a friend's house - it just didn't feel right and I felt scared.

It turned out there had been a murder/suicide there some 40 years previously.

I'm pretty good at picking up on the vibes of houses. Most are neutral, a few happy, and a very few which just don't feel right to me.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 05:04 PM

Another time when I was around 12, I got a very bad feeling in a friend's house - it just didn't feel right and I felt scared.

It turned out there had been a murder/suicide there some 40 years previously.

I'm pretty good at picking up on the vibes of houses. Most are neutral, a few happy, and a very few which just don't feel right to me.
I am the same Dreamy.
I was waiting for an Xray, in a hospital in Kent.
I felt really uneasy, and it was ice cold there.
I told the receptionist, I would have to wait somewhere else and told her my reasons. She was confused, telling me it was hot. I found out later, it used to be the morgue.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 05:18 PM

When I going through an early menopause between the ages of 40-48, I would have premonitions, for want of a better word. I had never had them before, or since. My most memorable one was a just before Diana, died. I was out for walk and it suddenly came into my mind that she was about to die. I hadn't been thinking about her, she wasn't someone in whom I had the slightest interest. I dismissed the thought as being silly, and was astounded when her death was reported a day or so later.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

05-04-2018, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
When I going through an early menopause between the ages of 40-48, I would have premonitions, for want of a better word. I had never had them before, or since. My most memorable one was a just before Diana, died. I was out for walk and it suddenly came into my mind that she was about to die. I hadn't been thinking about her, she wasn't someone in whom I had the slightest interest. I dismissed the thought as being silly, and was astounded when her death was reported a day or so later.
That's interesting - I get similar things, although not about anyone nearly as famous. Recently I was thinking of Jim Bowen, the comic, tv/presenter who hadn't been in the news. For some reason he just popped into my mind.

A couple of days later he died.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

05-04-2018, 05:25 PM

Oh, I am loving all this.
We should start a premonition thread.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

05-04-2018, 05:37 PM

You could...but I got a bad vibe from my Tarot thread, probably because I was ill but didn't realise how ill I'd become.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

05-04-2018, 05:43 PM

You could...but I got a bad vibe from my Tarot thread, probably because I was ill but didn't realise how ill I'd become.
I cannot comment on what I often see in the cards.
I was joking about a premonition thread.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 05:43 PM

We owned a three acre field where an Irish couple claimed they had seen the virgin Mary and their ailments had miraculously disappeared! They wrote to the media and before we knew it our very narrow lane because like a mini Lourdes! People came from all over the UK, Ireland and even the US to suss it out. Other claims were made. I had an experience late one evening in May 1997. I was standing at the field gate watching our middle daughter and her friend climb the steep hill to the top of the field. For a second or two I thought I saw what looked like the picture book version of Mary. When the girls came down again they were excited and said they had a similar experience. I am of the opinion we saw what we wanted to see.

I had a frozen shoulder, which defied the attention of the medics. Someone suggested I got our field to do the business, more as a joke than anything else I stood at the field get taking in the vibes. Within five minutes my shoulder felt easier, and by the next day it was better! I am of the opinion it was my body's own healing mechanisms that somehow kicked in.

We had been encouraged to make money out of the field's reputation. But that would have been so very wrong. If people benefitted from taking in the vibes, we had no problem with that. We did have a notice of the gate stipulating that they didn't enter the field or disturb the neighbours.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cae Mari.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	5614  

Page 55 of 60 « First < 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top