Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2011, 01:09 PM

Re: The Book of Eli

I too have seen The Book Of Eli Dennis. Although I enjoyed the film and am a big fan of Denzel Washington I humbly think he has made others of equal intensity. Crimson Tide, and the Pelican Brief come to mind. I thought The Book of Eli was unnecessarily violent considering the plot.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 01:29 AM

Is this an original screen play or adapted from a book? If the latter, would like the title/author, please. Thanks.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

13-08-2011, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Is this an original screen play or adapted from a book? If the latter, would like the title/author, please. Thanks.
Eileen, I am pretty sure this was a screenplay written by Gary Whitta of Star Trek Voyager fame.

There is a book called The Book Of Eli by Sam Moffe but it is nothing to do with this film.

HTH.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top