Join for free
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 03:44 AM

Toddler walking in street

For lack of anything better to do, I was surfing on youtube and I can across a video of a 2 year old who was walking down the middle of a busy street. A driver happened to have a camera mounted on the dash of his vehicle and he captured the scene.
'The gentleman slammed on his brakes and dashed out to grab the child.

He called the police and after a search they found both parents drinking in a pub.

What in the name of God is wrong with such people ?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 07:40 AM

Re: Toddler walking in street

I hope they were charged and the child put into a safe caring place.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 08:43 AM

Unbelievable.

Where was this Bakerman?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 08:58 AM

Sounds about right for where we lived during my very earl years.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 09:21 AM

Many years ago I was in the car in a traffic jam on a very busy packed main road . Moving slowly I saw a tiny toddler standing on the curb , I watched in shock as car after car drove past this tiny child , in fact I thought I was imagining it , yet as I drew closer he was still standing on the curb smiling less than 1 ft from the wheels . I stopped and walked gently up to the baby, clapped my hands in play and he lifted his arms up to me .

I carried him into the estate talking to him and saying show me where is mummy , he kept pointing his little finger, after a while of carrying him I followed his finger as he chuckled and talked I saw a small group of under 5.s playing, I went up to them and he belonged with them , I went into the house and spoke with the mother who didnt even know he was missing !

Remembering to this day still shocks me
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Unbelievable.

Where was this Bakerman?
I forgot exactly where but it was somewhere in the mid-west states. Ohio,?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 12:08 PM

I found a toddler wandering about outside a pub in Spain .
The parents drunk as skunks could bearly talk much less wonder where their child was.
We once followed a little girl ( about six)alone for 20 minutes on a beach in the Caribbean . Eventually she came to a novelty stall I asked the woman ( German ) if it was her child and she was totally unconcerned oh yes she always goes off like that said mum everyone knows her here ( but they didn’t we had asked several people on the way if this child was theirs )
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 02:02 PM

Some people should not be allowed to have children.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Some people should not be allowed to have children.
My ex-wife was one. She left my son, about four years old at the time, to go to the local store. Son walked to school by himself. I got a call from the school........I was not best pleased with his mum.........
Some years later we divorced.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top