Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 10:10 PM

Intuition

That gut feeling we get, when for no particular reason... whether its the sons/daughters new partner, a builder, double glazing sales man something inside tells you no.

But most say/do nothing, only to find out later, their gut feeling was right.

I read decisions of employment interviews are often made within the first few seconds.

Mothers intuition, is that a gut feeling or some kind of sixth sense.

Do you follow your gut feeling? how many times has it been right?

Every week when I do the lottery, my gut tells me I won't win, but still I do it.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 10:13 PM

Re: Intuition

I always listen to my intuition - it is usually right!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 10:15 PM

A few times I have ignored 'the feeling' and landed myself in bother. I always try to take notice of it now.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 11:01 PM

Absolutely. Your gut is your second brain. Sometimes more powerful..and accurate, than the one in your head. Listen to it always.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 11:17 PM

I agree with others. Our 'gur feeling' is there for a reason.
Listen to it.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 12:05 AM

Me too
I give everyone the benefit of doubt initially..
but it only takes one thing to spark that gut feeling...
and I'm gone!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 07:58 AM

Intuition or 'gut feelings' is I believe, something left from the days when we were cave dwellers and relied on those to survive. 'Flight or flight' probably would have been the next step in those prehistoric days. Also called 'bad vibes', I can get those about a person, no idea why but have been proved right so often it's difficult to ignore them. It's also similar to the feeling we may have that someone is looking at us, that is more often than not correct too.

Psychology is such an interesting subject and affects all of us.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 08:12 AM

Inner teacher - intuition

Always right and most often with hindsite especially for me . Nowadays I do try to feel the feeling and hear what its telling me , I just wish it would shout louder
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 10:33 AM

I agree in real life but not so much on the internet....I think it's easy to get the wrong impression here.
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2020, 12:18 PM

Can you look at someone and tell what that person is like.

Mothers often know something is wrong before hand.

Do you sometimes feel lucky before buying the raffle ticket.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top