Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 05:38 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, very mild here but cloudy, so didn't get to see the supermoon earlier.

Just a few hours in the garden for me again if it's nice, and I'll be cooking cheese omelette and chips for lunch, yum yum...

Enjoy your day everyone
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 06:16 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

It has been threatening to rain all day but hasn't except for a few spots while I was on my morning walk, it has been quite cool too with the temperature only getting up to 21°C.

I spent a little of my lockdown time tidying my garage/workshop.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 06:45 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A dry mild start to the day.

Carpet cleaning today and a bit more in the garden.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 07:17 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

It’s chilly here this morning. A clear and bright start leading to another dry and warm day is the forecast. Maximum temperature 20ºC.

Shopping today, first time for two weeks, I wonder how long the queues will be this time?
Then perhaps time in the garden getting some of that 20ºC and sunshine.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 07:32 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Bright and sunny here today - so will be out in the wilderness trying to find the garden - I know there is one out there somewhere!

Have fun - stay safe!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 08:12 AM

Good morning everybody. Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 08:44 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely spring morning again.

I managed to get the back fenced coated with preserver yesterday, it took 3 hours and I don't like the colour now it is done not much I can do about it at the moment but looking on the bright side it will soon be hidden by kidney beans.

I am going to work in the garden this morning, the weeds are growing fast.
Stay well
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 08:45 AM

Good morning all. A beautiful start to the day. The sun coming up through the trees always makes for a lovely dog walk. More grass cutting to come followed by a BBQ this evening...weather permitting. Stay safe in whatever you do today.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 09:35 AM

A lovely day here in Sudbury. People are outside bringing their wheelie bins back, the neighbours are talking to each other over the fence while hanging out clothes and the whole road is a scene of clean cars, tidy gardens and clean paths.

Weird how it reminds me of growing up as a kid in the North East in the 70s and 80s. There seems to be a huge uplift in community spirit and a return to people acknowledging each other. People in my road who I've never spoken to, now say hello and good evening when I'm going out for a walk in the late afternoon as they go about their own business doing gardens and trimming hedges etc.

Anyone else noticed this or is it just me ?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 10:03 AM

Good morning all overcast here at the moment but should clear soon to give us the 20C which has been forecast for today.

I was pleased to receive my Sainsburys order last evening and it’s reassuring to know I now have weekly slot.

No sign of the Supermoon last night, too much cloud here.

Enjoy your day folks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top