Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 10:26 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Just enjoyed a lovely breakfast with Mrs Bread of kippers, fresh ham, scrambled egg, toast, mushrooms and fresh (Brew Tea Company) assam tea.

Served on the patio outside on a beautiful day..... life is good.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 11:18 AM

Good morning. Son & I on our way back from the supermarket, last night, got a glimpse of the supermoon before it vanished under the clouds again.
Today it's overcast & grey at present but mild..
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 12:00 PM

A very late good morning everybody.

I am usually such a light sleeper but last night I must have been exhausted through doing nothing.

Didn't wake up till gone 10.00 am this morning. Tony was still fast on so I made us both a cuppa & brought it back to bed. Lay there listening to the news & chatting & finally got out of bed 10 mins ago.
Not worth having any breakfast so just going to leap in the shower before lunchtime. Nothing to get up for so may do it more often.

This afternoon we're planning a short walk & some more sorting the paperwork out.

Hoping daughter Karen is going to Sainsburys today as I need some essentials but I can manage to make a meal out of the freezer if she isn't. I also need her to collect an ebay delivery for me from Argos inside Sainsburys. I'm so tempted to go myself wearing my suit of armour but will refrain for now!!!

Have a good day all.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 12:04 PM

Is Argos still open Carol? I know the supermarkets are, but the Argos stores attached here, are closed, they do mail order though.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 12:44 PM

Mrs Bread has cleaned out the drawers in the kitchen which means I won't be able to find any of my stuff.

Still, it was nice remembering all the mobile phones we have had over the years because for some bizarre reason we kept all the legacy chargers that are no use whatsoever.

Tell me I'm not the only person who has a kitchen drawer full of old chargers .... someone..... please !
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

08-04-2020, 01:22 PM

I have a living room cabinet draw, filled with all sorts of wires & cables with plugs on their ends, plus assorted phones all out grown & a couple of old camera's & other items. I really should throw the lot out instead of keeping them in case.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 01:40 PM

A late good morning all.

Beautiful warm sunny day here.

Sheets and towels blowing gently in the sunshine.

All dogs walked, then bathed and dry. Gertie looks like a large cotton wool ball on legs. I will start clipping them later on.

Must go and pay my papers if the shop's open, then get on with planting things outside.

Tarar for now -
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 01:44 PM

Good day to you all

Hope your day is good..... just popped in to watch the mid day news.... its all bad unfortunately

Have a good day all at least the weather is good
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Is Argos still open Carol? I know the supermarkets are, but the Argos stores attached here, are closed, they do mail order though.

Yes the Argos inside our local Sainsburys is open until 8.00pm tonight. I just went to their website to check.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

08-04-2020, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Yes the Argos inside our local Sainsburys is open until 8.00pm tonight. I just went to their website to check.
Lucky you.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top