Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 10:31 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

I danced on the Friday when the world turned black,its hard to dance with the devil on your back.

Glorious sunshine down yer in Debon,seen the first Swallow to.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 10:39 AM

It has been a lovely morning but late this afternoon we had a storm, didn't last long but it was enough to get the local storm chasers excited.

In the morning just before celebrating the birth of the Easter Bunny I took mine for a walk in the garden.

Then I ate him.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-04-10.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	12218  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 11:03 AM

Hah, like the bunny Bruce.

Good morning all.
Hazy sunshine here at the mo, but still very nice.

More outside work catching up on jobs, but luckily I enjoy it.

The couriers are still working Good Friday, just had a big box of dog food arrive and left in the porch for me.

Enjoy the sunshine, and stay safe everyone.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

The couriers are still working Good Friday, just had a big box of dog food arrive and left in the porch for me.
I read today that they are having a 3 minute round of applause for all the couriers and delivery people working during the pandemic

It will be held sometime between 8.30am and 6pm tomorrow.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 12:05 PM

Afternoon Everyone. Lovely sunny & warm day here in Devon. Absolutely typical seeing as we can't go off & enjoy it properly.
I would have been away.
Oh! Well, there's always the garden which I am grateful to have. I feel for those who haven't got one.
I got my lovely dragon yesterday so that was a highlight of that day.
Stay safe everyone & stay in your own homes.
This will pass eventually.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 03:07 PM

I only got up just before lunch 'cos I was struck down with a flaming migraine in the early hours; the first one in many a yonk. Now, I'm sitting here posting, and reading, wearing my bifocals with polarising lenses (my fishing glasses) to cut the glare around me. I've got the curtains in my office drawn too to cut the light levels. My magic prescription pills do not seem to be working so well today because I've had to take 3 doses of 2 tablets where 1 dose of 2 would normally do the trick.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top