Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 10:28 AM

Re: My youngest daughter has small part on T.V.

Congratulations to her Maursey, you never know what it might lead to. My friend´s daughter started off with very small parts and pantomime, but she´s certainly very well known now, Natalie Robb, so you see you just never know.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 10:52 AM

Thank you all. It's not The Graham Norton Show. It's Graham Norton talking to Adele. A one off to introduce her new album 25. The first for three years.

Lisa and a few other Adele tribute acts have a small part on it.. It was recorded on 2nd of November and is being shown on 20th November.
Lisa wasn't allowed to say all about it so it's going to be a nice surprise though she did say she and the others only had a very small part.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/pro...ele-at-the-bbc

Lisa said it was so wonderful talking and having a laugh with Adele after the show, as she said she is so lovely and doesn't show off at all and just loves her fans.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Congratulations to her Maursey, you never know what it might lead to. My friend´s daughter started off with very small parts and pantomime, but she´s certainly very well known now, Natalie Robb, so you see you just never know.
Well that is great. Natalie Robb. I watch her on Emmerdale. How lucky your friend is to have such a famous daughter.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 10:59 AM

Well done to her - hope the future is bright for her
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 11:01 AM

Break a leg.We will all be watching now so no pressure Lisa
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by maursey ->
On the 20th November my youngest daughter Lisa Martin part of a duo act with her husband called 'Premonition Duo' has a small part with others on the Graham Norton Adele show on BB1 on November 20th.

Lisa is one of many Adele tribute acts and was invited to the BBC along with others after they had seen her Adele tribute video.
We are all so proud of her and are looking forward to seeing the show. xx
I'll look out for that. Wonderful.
Uff
Scotland
Uff is female  Uff has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 07:23 PM

I can well imagine that you are proud of her maursey. Congratulations and well done to her.
maursey
hertfordshire

13-11-2015, 01:43 PM

Thank you all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 02:06 PM

How wonderful - congratulations all round!
maursey
hertfordshire

20-11-2015, 12:18 PM

Just to remind those that asked me to. Lisa my youngest daughter has a very small part with four other
Adele tribute acts on Adele at the BBC. 8.30pm tonight. Friday 20th.
Great because this programme is going to be shown in 13 different countries because Adele seems to be so well liked.

Amazing. Since people have known, Lisa has had the local papers wanting to interview her and loads of bookings.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top