Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 08:07 PM

Why leave it till Christmas time.

Heard yesterday that my twin sister's son in law has walked out on his wife and two little girls aged 7 and 9. Her daughter is devastated as had no idea at all this was going to happen.
Why oh why did he have to do it at such a time when the little ones were so excited about Christmas and now they are crying and so sad.
Somehow Christmas won't be so exciting for me now knowing what that family are going through.
I so know the feeling as two of my daughter's were divorced.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 08:10 PM

Re: Why leave it till Christmas time.

I was once told there is no good time for this kind of thing happening. I didn't believe it then and I don't believe today Maursey.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 08:13 PM

Solo. I just feel that if he had been there for Christmas and they could have had such a lovely time. All the presents are under the tree that he and their mummy have bought them. Even the present for his wife.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 08:23 PM

It doesn't work like that because as sad as it is, whatever has led him to do it before Christmas must have been serious enough for him not to want to go through with it Maursey
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 08:26 PM

That is terribly sad, Maursey!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 08:29 PM

Theres never a "time" for something like this....Its like a bomb going off in your life....I really feel sorry for all the heartache thats being caused in your family Maursey...heres wishing much happier times ahead for them all XXX
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 08:38 PM

Seems to me to be a callous and selfish act
Should have waited a couple of weeks
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 08:49 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that Maursey, there's nothing I can say really, who knows how these things happen only those directly involved. My thoughts are for the innocent children in all of this, why are they always the ones to suffer most.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 08:51 PM

Its awful but there is no 'good ' time for this sort of thing and its often times like Christmas when we are all under such pressure to play happy families that the cracks become impossible to paper over.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2015, 08:52 PM

A man a few doors from me left his wife with three young children, one a baby a few months old, not long after Christmas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top