Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 07:20 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

Annecy in France.
I was pleased to see Sam win the Xfactor........ she was by far the best singer but young Nicholas has a great future as a balladeer.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 08:13 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning all, it's been lashing rain all night and it hasn't stopped yet. I'm up early today, had a toothache that kept me awake most of the night, it's a stubborn old back tooth that attacks me every now and then, I'm always promising to get it out, but the pain is gone now and so is the promise, you know how it is with toothaches.
Enjoy your day Folks.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 08:38 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely photo Alan. Toothache is no good news.
Might need to come out though Jem if you keep getting it.
Had a nice weekend and cant believe its only 9 days to Christmas now.
Luckily not had many presents to buy this year so not been rushing around like a mad woman. Hope everyone has a lovely day, take care.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 08:46 AM

Morning all. Hope you sort that tooth out soon.

Beautiful photo again Alan.

My sister had the X Factor on the telly yesterday and all I could think of was, what the heck is all this noise?!!! Not a programme I would deliberately watch but there was a crowd of us there at her home and I was outnumbered!

Hospital this morning for my pre op assessment.

I too didn't have many presents to buy, and that is sorted now. All cards sent, cept one more, which I've kept putting off. (No excuse, just laziness).

Have a goid Monday.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 09:23 AM

Morning all.

Hope your Assessment goes well for you.
Nice photo Alan.

Our neighbour was burgled on Friday, he has only moved in about 3 mths. ago.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 09:30 AM

Sorry to hear about your neighbour, hope he is ok though and didn't lose much.

And thanks.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 10:00 AM

Wow ! Taken aback by the photo Alan, so picturesque and pretty - how do the buildings cope I wonder .......
Good morning all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 10:12 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull and wet one and Chloe has returned to bed after her muddy walk.

Had 'one of those nights' where I wake at 3am and can't get back to sleep then feel tired the next morning. I was going shopping this morning but don't think I can make the effort and clean the cooker instead .

Enjoy your day everyone
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all. Hope you sort that tooth out soon.

Beautiful photo again Alan.

My sister had the X Factor on the telly yesterday and all I could think of was, what the heck is all this noise?!!! Not a programme I would deliberately watch but there was a crowd of us there at her home and I was outnumbered!

Hospital this morning for my pre op assessment.

I too didn't have many presents to buy, and that is sorted now. All cards sent, cept one more, which I've kept putting off. (No excuse, just laziness).

Have a goid Monday.

Good luck Jan darlin' - are you planning to be operated on before Xmas and therefore be 'in' over Xmas??? (I was 2 years ago when I had a hip revision).
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 10:26 AM

buenas dias all. The sun is just coming out here but it's a nippy morning. Nothing special planned today, a bit of tidying up and some shopping. All furniture now delivered and in place, new boiler up and running, so time to destress a little after the hassles of the past couple of weeks. Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top