Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:22 PM

'Talents'

There are many talented members of ‘OFF and we often see examples of their talents displayed here for our pleasure. Then we hear “Oh I could never do that”
Perhaps not. But everyone is talented in some way. You could be a brilliant Mathematician a wonderful Cook. Teacher. Gardener Raconteur, Singer, Dancer, Comedian, Communicator and make others feel happy, excellent at you Daily Work, and …Very creative in The Boudoir. Now! Now! Stop boasting!!
In any case, we can all learn new subjects online, or at Adult Education Classes in every Town.
It is very nice to try a verity of different things while we can.
If you have a talent, why not blow your own trumpet.
This could encourage others to try. otherwise, your special talent will be hidden.

You might need a big horn!!

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:33 PM

Re: 'Talents'

LOL, as anyone on the cookery section will tell you. My talent is being able to now cook the most perfect STEAKS after over 40 years of futile attempts and ending up forever serving up expensive cuts of shoe leather!

Just one fabulous, foolproof recipe online changed everything. I am so proud of myself. now, this big-head throws numerous steaks onto the griddle.
YEAH!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:35 PM

I was never artistic at school, but I discovered when I hit 50 in 2000 I had a 'talent' as a digital artist, which really surprised me. People seem to like my work and have bought my pictures over the years. However, it is far nicer to create a picture, for free, just to make someone happy.

I am also a poet and a writer of articles and children's short stories. Some of my work has been published over the years.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:37 PM

Hope im always open to trying new things.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
LOL, as anyone on the cookery section will tell you. My talent is being able to now cook the most perfect STEAKS after over 40 years of futile attempts and ending up forever serving up expensive cuts of shoe leather!

Just one fabulous, foolproof recipe online changed everything. I am so proud of myself. now, this big-head throws numerous steaks onto the griddle.
YEAH!
The Way to a man's heart, Shropshiregirl, especially good steaks.

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

26-09-2018, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Hope im always open to trying new things.

Yes, Nom.

It makes life more interesting,

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:43 PM

I'm quite good at a few things but I don't think I'm talented at anything really.
I'm quite good at being weird!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

26-09-2018, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I was never artistic at school, but I discovered when I hit 50 in 2000 I had a 'talent' as a digital artist, which really surprised me. People seem to like my work and have bought my pictures over the years. However, it is far nicer to create a picture, for free, just to make someone happy.

I am also a poet and a writer of articles and children's short stories. Some of my work has been published over the years.
Yes, tarantula, you are multi-talented
I expect you are never bored.

solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 06:00 PM

Nope no talent here special or otherwise. Just an average at most things so nothing to brag about.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 06:06 PM

None here

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top