Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 07:21 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Another terrible day forecast, heavy rain, but at least the winds have died down.

Just waiting for some hefty lads to arrive and put the big aquarium outside and then I can get on with decorating the lounge.

A big colour change, so a few coats required.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 07:26 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning Swimmy and everyone

Rotten day yesterday...and same again today but what the heck....gives me chance to potter inside and I have visitors later with little sticky fingers to keep me busy.

Have a good day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 07:28 AM

Good morning everyone, still blowy here but with just light rain, so heading off the the forest shortly with the dogs before it gets any worse.

No set plans for the rest of the day but I've got some slabs to re-lay in the garden if the day dries up any.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I have visitors later with little sticky fingers to keep me busy.
So have I, summer, I am hosting a 'Craft Day'!

Good Morning all

Wild, wet and windy here. Going to drag my poor little Westie friend out for a walk - she doesn't mind being wet but she hates the wind.

Then people are arriving for a crafty day, Bread rolls are baking - soup is made, just needs heating, sitting room has vanished and we have a craft workshop in it's place. Spare folding tables brought in from the garage and despiderised (thank you Tessa - lovely word) in case they are needed. Cats confined to my bedroom until everyone has stopped running in and out to their cars with boxes and bags of stuff.

Don't know how I cope with the excitement!

Enjoy your day - whatever you are doing!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
So have I, summer, I am hosting a 'Craft Day'!

Good Morning all

Wild, wet and windy here. Going to drag my poor little Westie friend out for a walk - she doesn't mind being wet but she hates the wind.

Then people are arriving for a crafty day, Bread rolls are baking - soup is made, just needs heating, sitting room has vanished and we have a craft workshop in it's place. Spare folding tables brought in from the garage and despiderised (thank you Tessa - lovely word) in case they are needed. Cats confined to my bedroom until everyone has stopped running in and out to their cars with boxes and bags of stuff.

Don't know how I cope with the excitement!

Enjoy your day - whatever you are doing!
Sounds fun Tabby....enjoy
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 08:24 AM

Morning all.
Cloudy here but free from rain for a change.
Being another year older today, I'll be changing my gym routine to include more cardio work looking at keeping fit into my old age.
This afternoon I'll be enjoying a few pints and generally enjoying the day.

Have a good one folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone wet, warm and windy here and I will be spending the morning in the kitchen making a large quantity of beef curry for the children to go in their freezer.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 10:09 AM

Good morning all overcast but dry, windy and warm here...

Lots of leaves to clear up in the garden, a few pots blown about but thankfully no damage. A neighbour’s fence two houses away was blown down yesterday.

Enjoy your day everyone 💨☁️
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 10:33 AM

Good Morning from Bulgaria.
It is a hot day here today.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 11:29 AM

Good morning all.
Still windy here, and sun/rain too.

I have more outside jobs to finish if I don't get blown away.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top