Join for free
Page 11 of 29 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2019, 11:41 PM

Re: Whats Next for Brexit ?

So it is completely empty then?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
So it is completely empty then?
Only an empty glass can be filled. A full glass has no room for new ideas.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 12:05 AM

Yes Grasshopper.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
We need an election Right Now!
That's what Jeremy Corbyn has been saying for months!

I agree.

The UK is governed by parliament - not by referenda.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 08:12 AM

Well,when a remainer-an ADAMANT remainer,is suddenly asked unexpectedly to do a full 180' turn and act/pretend/bullshit her way to a fudged cock-up that keeps her exactly where she wanted to be prior to being dumped into a job she neither asked for nor expected-PLUS having the caninet ministers vacating faster than The Flash on his way to the gents with a full bladder-PLUS having a back-biting competition televised weekly across the planet,where ADULTS,both male & female,deride,cat-call & make derisory noises VERY loudly,when opinions on issues that affect the whole country are expressed,but disagreed with....well,in reality,it's no bloody wonder the EU finds our MP's to be a laughing-stock to be pushed,pulled and bullied into rash and sometimes damaging decisions....

Sod it-let's get out,brush down,have a General Election-and start again with a bit of stability and a LOT more adult behaviour from our elected representatives. [btw-anyone know how Neil Kinnock's doing,lately?]
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Only an empty glass can be filled. A full glass has no room for new ideas.
The only appropriate glass at the moment has a double malt in it! I think we all need one, maybe we can all agree on that.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 08:33 AM

This stupid woman, having had her plans for Brexit trashed by Parliament not once but twice is now insisting on a third vote in parliament, notwithstanding John Bercow's ruling that such a move will be unconstitutional.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8829316.html
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 08:57 AM

Yawn!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 09:00 AM

I cannot believe that when I watched her outside Downing street after her getting back from the palace on her first day as PM, that I actually believed what she said and how I thought she was going to make it a fairer Britain. I really did feel that we were getting a caring tory PM. How wrong I was.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 09:12 AM

Uncle Joe. From what Ive been reading shes been trying to push this plan to try to unite the tories and not break ties completely with the EU. Im led to believe from what I have read its a bad plan for us but she continues to push it.

Page 11 of 29 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top