Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 01:36 PM

Re: are romanian gangs controlling street begging where you live ?

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Certainly a high percentage of East Europeans up here are actively begging, they can be aggressive and cold well intimidate some to give to get rid of them.
Same here and they can be aggressive and intimidating and that includes the women ..
Last time I went to the nearest big town there were lots of them and they seemed to be fighting among themselves.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 01:49 PM

No gangs here .
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 04:16 PM

Here, half a dozen or so are dropped off my minibus for the day then collected again at 6pm.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 04:20 PM

Yes only today we were in Chelmsford Town Centre and I counted 7 beggers sleeping in the doorways of shops, it looks disgusting, one of them has a dog as well.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 04:25 PM

@ Susan m....

The street buses are a really good idea. There was one being shown on TV a couple of nights ago.
Nobody should be left on the street, (unless they choose to be so, as some do) and of course with no fixed address they don't get any money, so they are led into a situation beyond their control.
The street buses do at least give them somewhere warm and safe.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Here, half a dozen or so are dropped off my minibus for the day then collected again at 6pm.
I am presuming you mean "by" minibus and not your minibus.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top