Join for free
Page 13 of 24 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 10:32 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity Spoiler Page

A bust up between Alfonso and Matthew! Who's right, and who's wrong?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Trouble is he often isn't wrong, only thing he did wrong IMO was chose the wrong moment to make his protest. When he has spoken about lazy campmates he has been spot on and I am amazed others are not speaking up too.

It's perhaps not so much a matter of what he says, but the "bordering aggresive" way he says it. He's the same cocky devil on his daytime show. He hasn't got the sense to know when to shut up, and refuses to let go unless he has the last word. I can imagine it would get on your nerves.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2013, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I think Alfonso was right to have a go at Matthew - Matthew is just as overbearing on his show to the point of being downright rude to callers and panel guests; he seems to adopt the attitude of 'if you don't agree with me you are not only wrong but also too stupid to see that'. That type of person, imo, is too stupid to understand that people have different opinions. From what the other campmates have said, Matthew has been going overboard with the snidy comments and pointing/jabbing his finger at people - not sure I'd have remained as polite as they have for so long!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2013, 10:49 AM

I noticed that Lucy and Amanda are looking very thin - you see every rib on Lucy's back!

What about the alleged alienation of Amy by the other women - do you think that is happening without just cause? Given she is still keeping contraband back knowing it will affect all housemates, could that be why the women are reacting to her?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2013, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
I noticed that Lucy and Amanda are looking very thin - you see every rib on Lucy's back!

What about the alleged alienation of Amy by the other women - do you think that is happening without just cause? Given she is still keeping contraband back knowing it will affect all housemates, could that be why the women are reacting to her?
Annabell is also looking thin.

I think Amy has makeup in her bag.
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2013, 12:15 PM

I think Amy has make-up in her bag too - probably can't live without it! I also think she is a bit lazy around the camp, not really mucking in and helping much. She is more interested in laying there in her bikini and sunbathing.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

30-11-2013, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Annabell is also looking thin.
I might have meant Annabell
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

30-11-2013, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Stella H ->
I think Amy has make-up in her bag too - probably can't live without it! I also think she is a bit lazy around the camp, not really mucking in and helping much. She is more interested in laying there in her bikini and sunbathing.
That's what I thought - most of the men had commented on it so I'm puzzled why it's being put across that all the women are jealous of her and that's the reason for alienating her. From what I saw, Lucy, Annabell and Rebecca were fine with her to start with. Is this men thinking all women are jealous as a reason for becoming a bit narked with another woman?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2013, 01:05 PM

I think some of that is due to her age. Helen flannagan was the same, she drove me bonkers, stupid girl. They are still used to being looked after by their Mum so haven't got a clue how to look after others because they've never had to do anything for a family. The more mature people just get on with it, because they've always done it. Amy seems little more than a typical teenager to me although she is just out of her teens now (21)??
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2013, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->

Just different shades of wrongness neither were exactly basking in truth and glory.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It's perhaps not so much a matter of what he says, but the "bordering aggresive" way he says it. He's the same cocky devil on his daytime show. He hasn't got the sense to know when to shut up, and refuses to let go unless he has the last word. I can imagine it would get on your nerves.
Indeed but possibly better ways to say it to him than Alfonso did.

I think Alfonso was right to have a go at Matthew - Matthew is just as overbearing on his show to the point of being downright rude to callers and panel guests; he seems to adopt the attitude of 'if you don't agree with me you are not only wrong but also too stupid to see that'. That type of person, imo, is too stupid to understand that people have different opinions. From what the other campmates have said, Matthew has been going overboard with the snidy comments and pointing/jabbing his finger at people - not sure I'd have remained as polite as they have for so long!
At least Matthew says to people's faces can't stand the other gossiping behind his back like they do.

Amy seems very selfish and deliberately doing chores badly either that or completely unable to do anything practical. Whichever it is it would annoy me greatly so I can see why it is annoying others. Also the contraband is going to get them all in trouble so very selfish of her to be keeping stuff back.

Page 13 of 24 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top