Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 05:32 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, overcast here but I think it will clear later so maybe another nice one in store..

The dreaded dentist check up this morning, one molar fell out a couple of months ago so I'll have to decide whether to have a bridge or not, although I've quite got used to the gap now..

Enjoy your day everyone.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 07:17 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Morning all.

Good luck Barry. Everyone's favourite place, eh? NOT.

It's a lovely morning here with supposedly the threat of isolated showers. Would love some more so I really don't have to water before I go away!
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 07:53 AM

It's my nephews wedding today. I've to get my hair nails and makeup done. It's going to be a looooooonnnnng day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 08:02 AM

Good morning all.
I've got my handyman coming again today. He made great progress yesterday - put us a new side door on the garage and completed the wallpapering.
Today he's just got the painting to do. I'm going to leave him with Tony for a couple of hours while I nip out to meet my friend Chris at the gym..

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 08:09 AM

Good morning all.

I'm going to the Pub at lunchtime to meet our friends.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by noolsg ->
It's my nephews wedding today. I've to get my hair nails and makeup done. It's going to be a looooooonnnnng day
Congratulations to your nephew, and I hope the day goes well for he and his new bride. Hope the weather stays good
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 08:38 AM

buenas dias all. A little cooler at the present time, not much though, but there is some cloud around at the minute. A busy day here, people coming for a barbeque this afternoon, fortunately my son is in charge of that so I will (hopefully) keep out of the way.

Have a pleasant day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 09:16 AM

Good morning all.

Cloudy but quite pleasant here. Shopping this morning, then off to the chiropractor this afternoon. Getting a few aches and pains, but she'll soon sort me out.

Have a nice day everyone, whatever you are up to.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 10:13 AM

Good morning all late this morning having been to do the shopping.

I lost my sunglasses so had to buy another pair , I always wear them when mowing the lawn of clipping shrubs to protect my eyes.
I bet now I have another pair the old ones will turn up.

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 10:38 AM

Good morning

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top