Join for free
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 15 16 17
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 04:32 PM

Re: Trump has gone

Originally Posted by Annette ->
Well, I do.
And I expect it too, from a country always first to point a finger to other countries where elections are not recognised and old leaders even try a coup to cling to power.
But he didn't try a coup to cling to power, he left when he was supposed to, on the day he was supposed to.

Your making things up again.

And so far after about 3 weeks nobody can tell me what Trump actually said for him to be convicted of inciting the capitol building riots. I've seen transcripts but nobody can actually point me to any evidence. Funny that .... remember last time he was impeached ? What a farce that was and its the same people bringing the charges once more... why are we not surprised

In the meantime, Chinas bag man will have some serious questions to answer over his involvement in Ukraine, China and Russian spying on the election (again).
Annette
Germany
Annette is female  Annette has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
But he didn't try a coup to cling to power, he left when he was supposed to, on the day he was supposed to.

Your making things up again.

Ah, so I did not see what I saw, and I didnt hear what I heard...

“Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election,” Trump, a Republican, tweeted on 20 December. “Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and Congressmen and women,” Trump told the crowd, he exhorted his supporters “to fight.”

“We will never give up, we will never concede,” Trump said

He called the mob “great patriots” who were reacting to an election victory “viciously stripped away.”

Many in the massive Trump followers crowd, soaked in the falsehoods and conspiracy theories about the election that Trump has been spewing for months, didn't even wait for the president to finish speaking. They began a march on the Capitol, where they would break through police barricades, rip through the chambers of Congress and vandalize the core symbol of the federal government.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...storm-n1253168

Making things up, eh?

I guess it is about time these people crawled back under the rock they came from, nurturing their conspiracies far away from society.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Annette ->
Ah, so I did not see what I saw, and I didnt hear what I heard...

“Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election,” Trump, a Republican, tweeted on 20 December. “Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and Congressmen and women,” Trump told the crowd, he exhorted his supporters “to fight.”

We will never give up, we will never concede,” Trump said

He called the mob “great patriots” who were reacting to an election victory “viciously stripped away.”

Many in the massive Trump followers crowd, soaked in the falsehoods and conspiracy theories about the election that Trump has been spewing for months, didn't even wait for the president to finish speaking. They began a march on the Capitol, where they would break through police barricades, rip through the chambers of Congress and vandalize the core symbol of the federal government.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...storm-n1253168

Making things up, eh?

I guess it is about time these people crawled back under the rock they came from, nurturing their conspiracies far away from society.

Absolute horse sh1t.

How is any of that inciting people to riot and take over the Capitol Building ?

Take the fight etc were phrases also used by Martin Luther King and Benjamin Franlin.... are you really saying this is what a president is about to be convicted for and impeached ?

Is this it ?

They didn't break police barriers either, the police lead them in and then gave them directions. Incidentally with members of the far left (antifa) and the leader of a far left group "Insurgence USA"....

So, saying "great patriots" is somehow asking people to smash up the capitol building ?

Jeez ... I can't stop laughing

Tell you what, go to Chicago, Minneapolis, Cleveland, Baltimore etc and have a look at the BLM riots, all supported by Harris and Biden. BLM is an organised movement that shares political agendas with Antifa (a terrorist organisation) that wants to defund the police and abolish capitalism. The outcome of every BLM "protest" ends the same way with riots, buildings and cars burned, public property and town halls vandalised and so far 24 people murdered.

Why isn't Harris and Biden being impeached for this - they actively support them.

But Trump saying "be wild" is somehow inciting insurrection ?

I still can't stop laughing
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 08:07 AM

God, this deja vous is tedious, the anti Corbynists have a new target.

Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 15 16 17

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top