Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 11:29 AM

Re: Poor Melania!

Yes, that was funny this morning, was waiting to do a of appreciation until you did a.............
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yes, that was funny this morning, was waiting to do a of appreciation until you did a.............

it made me laugh anyway. I was just telling all my ladies about it before they made me breakfast in bed.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
There is no actual evidence that Melania has ever said that she would divorce Trump. The information has come from 'former Whitehouse aides' aides who have been fired by either her or her husband. It is very easy to say 'she said....' and not have any actual evidence to back it up.

When I hear the words from Melania's own mouth that she wants to divorce Trump, then I will believe it.
I am with you on this. There are some things about which we really shouldn't speculate.

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Michelle Obama came to Britain to lecture British mainly black school girls on being themselves stand up to oppression etc etc as if London was some redneck town in Alabama .
At least Melania spared us that interference
Melanie has no apparent charisma she is a beautiful woman who has traded her body for the prestige and privilege of being a billionaires wife happens all the time.
For a girl form a concrete block in Slovakia she has done brilliantly.

Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 06:46 PM

I don't know who she was snubbing, but I did like seeing her chutzpah in this. .

(Love the dress, too.)
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 08:01 PM

Someone said it looked like a 70's kitchen.

She knew what sort of man he was before he became President and was happy with it ,so why should she change now?Doesn't say much for her taste in men though.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 10:53 PM

1970s curtains. But she can wear what she likes now, she's in Florida where good taste is a rude word.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 11:02 PM

I thought she looked really, really miserable as they were getting off that plane.
Who knows, perhaps they'd just had an almighty row.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 12:55 AM

Apparently their place is being renovated and they are going to have to share a bedroom for the night.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Apparently their place is being renovated and they are going to have to share a bedroom for the night.
Possibly explains why she was wearing the most unappealing outfit.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by lion queen ->
it amazes me how people are horrible about people they don't know or never met.

I wish her good luck with anything she does in the future. Just because people don't like her choice of husband is that really any reason to say horrible things about her.
Good luck to spending her own money after all, she is a self made millionaire as a former lingerie model has made a fortune through her jewellery line, skincare products and property investments. Being married to trump has just added to her already fortune.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top