Join for free
Page 577 of 754 « First < 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 627 677 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 04:03 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

A very early good morning to you today, I'm back with the no sleeping carry on again. Sat out on the back bench with a coffee, so quiet, not a sound, not even the ocean so it must be very calm out there.
Am going back to bed to try to sleep but if not I'll head up the beach with the dog at first light.
Have a good day all.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 09:46 AM

Good Morning People,cloudy & cool here atm but to warm up later as usual,

Tinted eyelashes,waxed eyebrows & top lips I've not experienced,lol,sounds painful Lassies

Nice to have a Friend to have a blether with in the garden Beki,weather has been perfect for it..,I too had a Friend who came to replace 2 broken panes of glass in the SH doors which swelled up with the heat,

Hope Your sleep pattern returns to normal soon Rox,it happens to Me too once in a while...thanks for the giggle re' the link,always welcome,She's a tonic
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 10:51 AM

Good morning ladies. Beki glad you enjoyed time with your friend yesterday. Roxy hope you manage to have a nap later. May there is always something needing done around the house and garden. Hope its a bit quieter here today as yesterday was really busy, even last night there was still a lot of people about.
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 04:04 PM

Good afternoon ladies. Roxy, hope you are having a rest now. I've experienced bouts of insomnia over the years. In later years I've made a point of not, or very rarely, getting out of bed, and reading or 'waiting' til I go back to sleep. I did read that you should repeat the word 'anything' until you drop off again. It is a word which doesn't have a meaning so won't put any thoughts into your mind. Very warm this morning. I was glad to get some fresh air earlier then popped to the shopping centre around lunch time. I have no interest in shopping but it was a change. Planning lunch with one of my brothers in the next week or so. We will probably have lunch in Glasgow so that is something to look forward to - eek - public transport! Have a nice evening ladies.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 10:58 AM

Morning All, Yes I did manage to go back to sleep yesterday thanks.
Cloudy and very humid here the now, headache weather. Been out with the dog and nothing much else on today. Just take it as it comes.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 02:40 PM

Good afternoon ladies. Roxy glad you managed a sleep yesterday. Beki haven't been on the Edinburgh bus for a few years. Treated myself to a new laptop today, my niece came with me. She brought me home and set it up for me. Rain here earlier and its stopped so will get out to the shops for a few things.
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 03:50 PM

Good afternoon all. It's rained all day here, light rain but persistent. I've done very little, made another face mask, brushed the kitchen floor, played about on the laptop! Must do better tomorrow. Lunch is booked for Glasgow next week Jess & I will probably take the train through. I'm meeting friends in Edinburgh later in the week. Goodness 2 days out in a week. I will begin to think I'm living again. Take care.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

18-08-2020, 09:43 AM

Good morning ladies. Beki you know how to live lunch out twice in a week. I'm jealous I usually meet up with friends for lunch, or coffee and a chat. I don't mind getting the bus to Edinburgh, but I won't sit on a bus into Glasgow to long a journey. Some food shopping for me later.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

18-08-2020, 10:42 AM

Morning, Very dark Dull and Cloudy here today, but at least it's dry so far. Going to have yet another bash at the weeds if it stays dry, they just keep coming.....and coming.
I haven't been on a train in twenty years, I simply refuse to pay their disgusting prices AND maybe not get a seat. Hhhurrmmpphh, I don't think so.
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland

18-08-2020, 07:01 PM

Good evening ladies. Roxy I love taking the train for long journeys these days. I have been driving for over 50 years & still love to drive. My work involved travelling all over Scotland & often England. I also visited family in the South East of England and friends in the Oxford area. I never attempted driving to London. I have no qualms about driving distances but it really is good to have a relaxed journey and actually see something of the countryside you pass through so, since retiring, I choose to travel by train instead of driving or flying. I use City link buses, particularly to Glasgow, and find that a change as well. Returning from Liverpool last year (the outward journey was fine) there were problems with train service. Can't remember why, but instead of one change, we had to change about 3 times. Everything went like clockwork and we arrived back in Edinburgh around the time we were due to arrive anyway. Not for the faint hearted or anyone with mobility problems but certainly not boring. Now I've got the travel bug, but there nowhere to go! Take care.

Page 577 of 754 « First < 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 627 677 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top