Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 01:26 AM

Re: Last to post wins

No. Just a change of location.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 04:19 PM

The government have only gorn and imposed a fifty mile social distancing from LTP for all wimmin. Anyone found breaking the rules will have to do the washing and ironing for the rest of their lives..... well that's no deterrent is it. They love all that stuff.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The government have only gorn and imposed a fifty mile social distancing from LTP for all wimmin. Anyone found breaking the rules will have to do the washing and ironing for the rest of their lives..... well that's no deterrent is it. They love all that stuff.
Dongle, I am sending you a bottle of Witch-hazel.... you may need it to sooth your injuries when the other ladies on LTP read your post!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 05:41 PM

Why are you here Twink? Aren't you supposed to be in Cheshire self-isolating?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Hah! In your dreams, sunshine.
You know you'd never cope without us behind you anyway.

Now then chaps, I need a bit of pampering, so get off your butts and me start dinner if you please.

I had to drive into town and collect some medication for my oldest dog today, and when I got there they'd only got half of it.
However, they kindly said they will post the rest to me to save me going in twice, so that was good.

I called in the garage for some petrol and couldn't make the Pay at Pump thingy work, so amid black looks from the woman in the shop, I had to pay by cash.

I also lost my watch. I have no doubt whatsoever one you men have either hidden it or pinched it, so I want it back - NOW.
I have a feeling it is the same scoundrel who nicked my gold pendant a while back!
I think you blokes are pawning our valuables to get money for even more booze.

Now seeing as I won't know the time till I get another watch, don't blame me if I bang about half the night and disturb your beauty sleep, it'll be your own fault entirely.

On top of this, I have got a sore throat!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Why are you here Twink? Aren't you supposed to be in Cheshire self-isolating?
Well Mups asked if I could do anything to annoy you....so here I am!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

24-03-2020, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well Mups asked if I could do anything to annoy you....so here I am!
She should know that I never get annoyed, I just get even.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Dongle, I am sending you a bottle of Witch-hazel.... you may need it to sooth your injuries when the other ladies on LTP read your post!
Witch -hazel eh?? Where did you get the hazel.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 12:33 AM

Looks promising . . . none of those awful men about.
Utter bliss.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Looks promising . . . none of those awful men about.
Utter bliss.

Quite right too - maybe they have realised they can never win - at last!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top