Join for free
Page 11 of 19 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 10:49 PM

Re: A new tier 4

Anyway Pauline. How about this old question. You are on a plane of people, all of whom will die due to the threat of a nutter. As luck would have it, you are the only person who is presented with an opportunity to save the plane, its passengers and yourself. Trouble is that the only option means you have to kill the nutter.

What would you do?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I do not believe they are deliberately killing people...
What's your argument that counters mine? Why is it not deliberate?
I've presented a rational reasoning, example and explanation.

Show me where it's in error?

Please don’t force your opinions onto me.
Why not? This is a discussion forum and you've exerted your opinion enough times.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->

You are wrong in wanting to murder people, and you cannot prove that they are deliberately going up to people,no proof whatsoever and even if they were,( which I don’t believe for one moment) makes you no different to them as you too would be a murderer.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 10:57 PM

The covid deniers who were going up close to medics outside St Thomas' hospital on NYE could be accused of murder if one of those medics contracted Covid and died.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 10:58 PM

Why not? This is a discussion forum and you've exerted your opinion enough times.
You do not force your opinions/ beliefs onto others, remember what you told me about forcing my religion, so please don’t force what you believe onto me, I am far away from believing what you say.....

You have shown no evidence whatsoever, only what you have read.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-01-2021, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The covid deniers who were going up close to medics outside St Thomas' hospital on NYE could be accused of murder if one of those medics contracted Covid and died.
Any chance of showing them doing that on film?

Or did you hear it or read it?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

04-01-2021, 11:04 PM

You are wrong in wanting to murder people, and you cannot prove that they are deliberately going up to people,no proof whatsoever and even if they were,( which I don’t believe for one moment) makes you no different to them as you too would be a murderer.
See that you've not responded to my "plane" post.

Kill or be killed. Seems a well trodden rational argument to me...so show/explain why it's wrong.

Have demonstrated/explained why their actions are deliberate. It's up to you to counterargue. You haven't done so yet.

"you cannot prove that they are deliberately going up to people" Look at the photos of them at the skiing place. Look at other examples of raves and of gathering in crowds on the beaches, at demonstrations etc. How is this not proof?

Simply saying "I think you're wrong" and "I don't believe" doesn't really cut the mustard. I've shown you. Now you show me.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-01-2021, 11:06 PM

See that you've not responded to my "plane" post.

Kill or be killed. Seems a well trodden rational argument to me...so show/explain why it's wrong.

Have demonstrated/explained why their actions are deliberate. It's up to you to counterargue. You haven't done so yet.

"you cannot prove that they are deliberately going up to people" Look at the photos of them at the skiing place. Look at other examples of raves and of gathering in crowds on the beaches, at demonstrations etc. How is this not proof?

Simply saying "I think you're wrong" and "I don't believe" doesn't really cut the mustard. I've shown you. Now you show me.

You have shown me nothing, that ski trip that was shown could be a lie/ hoax, you have nothing to stand on, only a picture, and what you read.

No one can prove a thing, only what the media has written/ shown...you can’t prove that joe bloggs went up to a person deliberately.to infect them with covid.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

04-01-2021, 11:09 PM

You do not force your opinions/ beliefs onto others, remember what you told me about forcing my religion, so please don’t force what you believe onto me, I am far away from believing what you say.....

You have shown no evidence whatsoever, only what you have read.
Show me what you've read that contradicts the evidence/argument I've supplied. My arguments about probabilities, infection rates etc is based upon logic and an understanding of mathematical modelling which involves exponential growths and probability distributions. Where do yours lie?

Asking for an explanation or reason or evidence isn't forcing an opinion/belief.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-01-2021, 11:12 PM

Show me what you've read that contradicts the evidence/argument I've supplied. My arguments about probabilities, infection rates etc is based upon logic and an understanding of mathematical modelling which involves exponential growths and probability distributions. Where do yours lie?

Asking for an explanation or reason or evidence isn't forcing an opinion/belief.
It has nothing to do with mathematical modelling which involves all that you say,

Rubbish, show me proof that these people are infecting others deliberately?.....not words.....you don’t have the right to murder these people as you say you would....you have no proof of what you are accusing some of.....how come they aren’t being summoned into a court of law for their deliberate acts of murder.

Page 11 of 19 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top