Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 01:44 PM

Laundry tips.

I'd love to know how hospital & hotel laundries get the sheets so white.

I use a glowhite sheet in mine at every wash but can never get them a bright white as I'd like.

Anybody here ever worked in a laundry?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 02:01 PM

Re: Laundry tips.

https://www.cleanipedia.com/gb/laund...d-to-know.html

Works for softening old towels.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 07:05 PM

Re: Laundry tips.

A lot of hotels contract their laundry out to professional cleaners, who use industrial detergents that is pumped into the washers automatically, some hotels do have their own m/c,s, that also use detergents dispensed directly, they not only use liquid soap but destainers as well, these are super strength cleaners, and if you get them on your skin, it is quite painful ( don’t ask me how I know) , som of the pro laundries have giant presses that iron and fold the sheets and table cloths all neatly stacked ready to be sent back...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top