Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 02:36 PM

Re: What Is The First Thing You Are Going To Do When This Is All Over?

Our family will probably have a big get together for a massive 'feast out' at one of our relatives place. It will either be a full on BBQ or a large full on roast dinner meal. One of my elder nephews is a chef and thus gets good quality meat.

There are a few milestones that have been missed that would usually be big family celebrations, younger relatives getting their degrees, younger ones still getting into university. Certain birthday ages and the biggest one of all for the family, being able to properly celebrate the life of a very very important man in our family who died during one of the lockdowns, my father, who also a grandfather and great grandfather.
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 03:04 PM

I dont think my life will change, how sad is that. Or I may go on package holidays specializing in cantankerous loonies. Thats if Saga is still in biz
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 03:58 PM

Like others, we hope to get together to celebrate a few milestones from 2020. I will also give a call to my regional hospital in the hope that I will receive a hip replacement for my 70th birthday, as my original op scheduled for April 2020 was cancelled.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 04:11 PM

Use my airline vouchers before they expire since my original trip was cancelled
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 04:49 PM

1. Hug my mom.

2. Hike and surf my way around the South Pacific while I still can.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 08:05 PM

To see our son who we haven't seen for almost a year as he lives in Wales and also to see a lot more of our daughter who has come to chat to us over the garden gate occasionally and has always stayed 2 metres away.

To be able to hug them again is my biggest wish.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 08:32 PM

We would like to escape to the country.

London property prices are not great but give it a year or two and post eu London should be the most sought after gig globally. We'll get a farm in the Cotswold and a vineyard in Portugal ...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 12:02 AM

Become a Bond Villain.
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 01:48 AM

I'm going to do the NC 500.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
I'm going to do the NC 500.
PooBear, Please, come here, look me in the eyes and tell me your post has absolutely nothing to do with the thread l started in the Travel and Holidays section, about me be being invited to do the NC 500 trip when the lockdown is over?

If it isn’t and you really are going to go, then l apologise profusely. I thought you might be just joking.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top