Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 07:45 AM

Re: The Birds And The Bees!

68 days to the clock change, get out the house, make the most of it but, don't invade my space, that slipped under the radar for many years.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yep, I've spotted some of the changes taking place Ted. The pigeons across the road have already been 'Getting it on' but why they have to do it in full view on the top of the lamp post at the end of our cul-de-sac I'll never know......Lucky buggers!...I'd never get Mrs Fox up there.... She's so boring sometimes....
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Ted, you inspired me to take a good look around the yard this afternoon. It is going to be a fast winter. Autumn finally arrived in the Gulf Coast the last week of December, when the leaves on the wax and crepe myrtles finally turned amber before letting go in a gale-force cold front.

We are still hosting all of our usual snowbirds, with have two pairs of goldeneyes and a loon that have taken up residence along the bank behind the house and starlings gathering in the trees every sunset, but the first signs of the bulbs and elephant ears are promising.

Thank you for the happy report!
Wow!

Awesome!

Tedc
Berkshire, UK

19-01-2021, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Blue tits are checking out the bird box in my garden, Daffodils are in bloom, snowdrops are out.

This topic has given me a spring in my step!😁
Sadly, I had to get rid of my bird boxes, Pauline, the Pigeons kept taking it all, and then the rat catcher man said that the rats were travelling to get to my bird feeders.

No rats now!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top