Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 08:12 PM

Re: Men Or Woman.

I get on with males and females equally well, but women are magical so they are more special somehow.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I get on with males and females equally well, but women are magical so they are more special somehow.
What a lovely thing to say, about woman...
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Never even considered it.

The only lot I have an insurmountable problem with are those blizare creatures who are neither one thing or another.
I can't help noticing, Todger, that you seldom miss any opportunity to express some prejudice or other.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Neither do I, I speak as I find, state the facts, if you think I'm being racist then that's your problem not mine.
I get on better with men, I find a lot of women bitchy, gossipy mares, that talk nice to your face then rip you to bits behind your back.
No Thanks, I'll pass that up.
I can’t see that being racist,Rox.....that has been your experience of woman....
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I can’t see that being racist,Rox.....that has been your experience of woman....
No, that's not how I meant it, sorry. I was meaning in general that if people find my bluntnes annoying, then think I'm being racist for speaking my mind then tough it's their problem, not mine, I'm just being honest.
I've always worked with women being in a supermarket, I saw and heard them all being nice to someone then repeating it behind their backs. I never trusted a single one of them and never was friends with any of them either. Though I spoke to them in general. I have 2 really good women friends but I don't tell anything I don't want known, I learned a long long time ago how to keep my mouth firmly shut.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 08:59 PM

“The woman was made of a rib out of the side of Adam; not made out of his head to rule over him, nor out of his feet to be trampled upon by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be be loved.”

Matthew Henry
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

18-01-2021, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
No, that's not how I meant it, sorry. I was meaning in general that if people find my bluntnes annoying, then think I'm being racist for speaking my mind then tough it's their problem, not mine, I'm just being honest.
I've always worked with women being in a supermarket, I saw and heard them all being nice to someone then repeating it behind their backs. I never trusted a single one of them and never was friends with any of them either. Though I spoke to them in general. I have 2 really good women friends but I don't tell anything I don't want known, I learned a long long time ago how to keep my mouth firmly shut.
Know what you are saying,Rox.

I’m the same, no one knows anything about me, unless I choose to share it....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I can't help noticing, Todger, that you seldom miss any opportunity to express some prejudice or other.
I've got lots, mostly well founded on hard learned experience.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

18-01-2021, 09:04 PM

“, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be be loved.”

Matthew Henry
I filled up, when I read that bit.......
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 09:12 PM

I've got lots, mostly well founded on hard learned experience.
Well you're hardly going to say your prejudices are misguided, are you, Todger?

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top