Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 12:05 AM

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Gender-Neutral Playing cards?

Anyone else remember a game called Old Maid?

I expect that'll be under threat next ... changed for something more modern like Old Tranny or something like that.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

I expect that'll be under threat next ... changed for something more modern like Old Tranny or something like that.
I vaguely remember, old maid, was that a matching card game?..yes it was...just looked it up.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 12:25 AM

There was another one too called ... Happy Families ... real ancient and discriminatory that shock horror! Actually had a man and a woman as husband and wife.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 12:26 AM

I would imagine this old saying sums up this madness quite nicely!

Not playing with a full deck
When someone is not playing with a full deck, he/she is either mentally, psychologically or intellectually deficient. The deck referenced in not playing with a full deck is a deck of cards.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 12:41 AM

When a deck of cards is offending you, it's probably time to step back, take a deep breath and re-evaluate your choice for a banner-waving crusade.

Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

My daughter just asked me why I was laughing out loud.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 01:08 AM

While we're at it, one might as well have a pop at the good old game of Poker. Perhaps rename it.....Pokim. That should go down quite well with the gay community, and all the other bits & bobs.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
While we're at it, one might as well have a pop at the good old game of Poker. Perhaps rename it.....Pokim. That should go down quite well with the gay community, and all the other bits & bobs.
John, This reminds me being told by a friend lately that they were watching the news where someone in America was saying a prayer. At the end of the prayer they said, Amen and awomen!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States

20-01-2021, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
John, This reminds me being told by a friend lately that they were watching the news where someone in America was saying a prayer. At the end of the prayer they said, Amen and awomen!
Good grief.

Where is the face palm emoticon?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Good grief.

Where is the face palm emoticon?
Surfermom, Have l said something wrong?

I have just googled it and it was said by a democrat, Rep Cleaver.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top