Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 02:11 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone,

Another wet day here at Tabby Towers. I noticed the chains to the portcullis and drawbridge are looking quite rusty - will set about them with WD40 after breakfast.

Just going to take the Shark for a stroll and then rearrange the dust before returning to 'writing mode' for the rest of the day. It is very odd - but rain always makes me want to write!

Have a safe day.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 03:37 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Nothing soppy I hope.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 06:55 AM

Good morning all, tipping down here and forecast for no change over the next 20 hours or so, so I gues there'll be no gardening then?

No plans other than watching it rain and reading the papers but you never know the workshop may need tidying, which would be the highlight of my day .

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 08:39 AM

Good morning everyone

Its raining here too...no snow as yet and to be honest it doesn't feel cold enough so we might miss the possible snow forecast.

What is there to say regarding activities.....another day of lockdown....sigh.

Try have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 08:47 AM

Good morning all.

I'm at our local hospital for a routine blood test this morning.

After that - the days my own.

I've started sorting through all my old files etc in my computer room so shall carry on with that. I've thrown a lot away already. The shelves are going to be a lot lighter.

I'm also deleting a lot of unwanted pictures from my picture folder. Would you believe I've even got pictures of people I used to know 10 years ago on now defunct forums & old jokes & cartoons. How did I manage to accumulate all that?
They'll have to go..

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Nothing soppy I hope.
No - I don't do 'soppy' - it is a bit spooky though!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

20-01-2021, 09:01 AM

Done the housework, been for a 4 mile walk, had breakfast, fed the cats - the rest of the day is mine - Yipee!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 10:13 AM

Hi

Very energetic ST.

Wet, wet. wet here and forecast all day.

Nothing much. just sorting out some more boxes.

I will also spend some time working out what to do with lasts nights Euromillion Win.

All 3.50 of it.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 10:17 AM

Hello everybody from a grey, damp Lincolnshire coast.

Ironing today, oh the joys. Then planning redecorating for the months ahead and maybe a redesign for a bedroom.

Stay rust-free and safe everyone, and roll on spring.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 10:29 AM

Good morning everyone a terrible night of wind and rain and a misbehaving heart making sleep impossible .

Not off to a good start, Waitrose have just cancelled my delivery, a van has broken down . I won't starve, I am always well stocked up with things and instead of making leek soup I will make pea soup with frozen peas.

Ironing and cleaning to do slowly because I feel tired.
Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top