Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:40 AM

Re: Finding a date.

Why not indeed, like minded folks and all that.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Carol, that's a great story! I hope they remain very happy together.

Thank you Surfermom.

I also want to add - I know a few people who have got to know each other on forums such as this and have met up and become an item - even married.

Forums, I know are not dating sites, but they open up many possibilities.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 01:01 PM

A few years back I tried internet dating . I met 3 men in 10 days and arranged to meet at the same local pub each time . By the third date I was getting strange looks from the landlord, I think he thought I was an old hooker !

I gave up in the end

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
A few years back I tried internet dating . I met 3 men in 10 days and arranged to meet at the same local pub each time . By the third date I was getting strange looks from the landlord, I think he thought I was an old hooker !

I gave up in the end

😂🤣😅...oh Susan, that so made me,😂🤣😅....
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 03:54 PM

I gave up in the end

Funniest thing I've read all morning! Thanks for that .

Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 04:06 PM

V and I actually met through a singles club (this was way before t'internet and dating sites became popular).
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 04:43 PM

[QUOTE=pauline3;2022639]
Originally Posted by Minx ->

I certainly will!.....
How about signing up for that First Dates TV show ?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 04:52 PM

I gave up in the end

So funny Susan!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:37 PM

Glad my post made some laugh . I'm smiling at the landlord thinking " blimey the old hookers back with another bloke "

After numerous dates mostly at the same pub and sometimes at the same table I decided I'm better off alone . To be honest I cant be bothered now .

Ahh such is life
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 09:36 AM

Glad my post made some laugh . I'm smiling at the landlord thinking " blimey the old hookers back with another bloke "

After numerous dates mostly at the same pub and sometimes at the same table I decided I'm better off alone . To be honest I cant be bothered now .

Ahh such is life

So funny Susan

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top