Join for free
Page 4 of 21 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 09:46 PM

Re: Whose Face Would You Like To Slap?

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
The liberties eh LQ?!!!
I know! The cheeky bugger,
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 09:53 PM

A known person would receive a real Slap, an unknown person a punitive metaphorical slap, much more impersonal, and less satisfying.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The Moron who was sat behind me in the cinema today kicking my chair.....
What did you go to see, Bob?
I went to see "Blinded By The Light". Great film.

Whose face would I slap to slap? Apart from somebody on this forum (no, not you Bob), I'd throttle Keith Lemon. Then slap him.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
What did you go to see, Bob?
I went to see "Blinded By The Light". Great film.

Whose face would I slap to slap? Apart from somebody on this forum (no, not you Bob), I'd throttle Keith Lemon. Then slap him.
We went to see 'Downton Abbey' Floydy.....Very well scripted and surprisingly I enjoyed it.....

Went to see 'Yesterday' yesterday.... about a bloke who was involved in an accident and when he came round nobody had heard of 'The Beatles' so he played all their music and became famous.....Some great Beatles tracks and a good story too.....

Blinded by the Light is next week.....Either that or 'Ad Astra' With Brad Pitt..
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 10:06 PM

We went to see 'Downton Abbey' Floydy.....Very well scripted and surprisingly I enjoyed it.....

Went to see 'Yesterday' yesterday.... about a bloke who was involved in an accident and when he came round nobody had heard of 'The Beatles' so he played all their music and became famous.....Some great Beatles tracks and a good story too.....

Blinded by the Light is next week.....
You'll like it Bob. I was wary at first but it's a real feelgood film, tinged though with sadness.

I must find out if "Yesterday" is still on locally and I'll see that too. This hernia issue has at least found me some time to catch up on movies!

Won't be bothering with Downton Abbey though.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
You'll like it Bob. I was wary at first but it's a real feelgood film, tinged though with sadness.

I must find out if "Yesterday" is still on locally and I'll see that too. This hernia issue has at least found me some time to catch up on movies!

Won't be bothering with Downton Abbey though.
Cheers Floydy, sounds good I'll put it on my list....

Yesterday.....A great film if you like the Beatles....I love em..
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

17-09-2019, 10:15 PM

Cheers Floydy, sounds good I'll put it on my list....

Yesterday.....A great film if you like the Beatles....I love em..
Same here mate. What's not to like about the greatest pop group ever? My mate saw the film and says it's great too. I'll pencil it in for seeing next week. It is still playing in Hull, I've just checked
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 10:23 PM

I would like to more than slap the shithead who broke my nose when I was 15.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 10:27 PM

Where do I start!?...I'll just settle for one somebody else mentioned. Johnny Depp. A supercilious, ultra pretentious, no talent tosser who got by on his looks (when he had them) and wearing a variety of stupid hats.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Tony Bliar? Would rather use a cricket bat - is that allowed?

On the slapping front.....

John Bercow
Gina Miller
Jo Swinson
Nicola Sturgeon
Gina Miller
Dianne Abbott
David Lammy
Gina Miller

I could go on but will give someone else a chance.

Did I mention Gina Miller?
I am waiting in line behind you Judd ...

Page 4 of 21 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top