Join for free
Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 13 14 15
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 08:04 PM

Re: Is Glamour Only For The Young?

Originally Posted by Sage ->
Your husband sounds incredibly nice. What a nice thing for you son to do.
Sage if you like Elvis.
I will be posting some pics and a little story about Elvis on my NYC thread in photos and Art section.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 09:46 PM

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 11:55 PM

List of some of the most beautiful women from the ancient world:
Cleopatra VII ( Born – 69 BC. |
Nefertiti (Born – ca. 1370 BC. ...
Phryne (4th century BC) ...
Guinevere (Born c.AD 490) ...
Samyukta (12th Century) ...
Lady Godiva (11th Century) ...
Salome (1st Century) ...
Lucrezia Borgia (14th-15th Century) ...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 05:28 AM

Hey Sage
Yes I have been avoiding you. I lost the chord to charge up my ereader and am only half way through the book. Plus I realized that I should write a list of questions I want to ask because I have a bunch of them already.

Another thing that I discovered is that I have a hard time reading it knowing that I now know you. You aren’t some random anonymous author. You’re a woman close to my age that had a life shattering experience.

I find it so touching that you are constantly trying to protect your parents; even to the point of self sabotage. People you should have been able to count on, start avoiding the topic completely. I can’t imagine how heart breaking that must have been.

Why does your father call you Sissy?
How old is your sister?

There are many other questions I want to ask but I will wait until I’m completely finished the book.

Yes Sage, when I refer to my girls, I mean my dogs. :laugh:

Somewhere here you mentioned that your current husband used to study wild turkeys. That’s interesting because my brother went to the University of Toronto and studied chickadees. He did a 3 week interior Algonquin trip to study these birds.

We get loads of huge wild turkeys here. I love the sound of them. They’re hilarious.
I’ve got some awesome pictures of wild turkeys somewhere that I’ll show you. We’ve had them pecking their beaks on our basement window. They’re cheeky birds. Wait until you see these pictures.

Anyway Sage, I hope you didn’t think I’d forsaken you.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
List of some of the most beautiful women from the ancient world:
Cleopatra VII ( Born – 69 BC. |
Nefertiti (Born – ca. 1370 BC. ...
Phryne (4th century BC) ...
Guinevere (Born c.AD 490) ...
Samyukta (12th Century) ...
Lady Godiva (11th Century) ...
Salome (1st Century) ...
Lucrezia Borgia (14th-15th Century) ...
Hi

Some beautiful older ladies around at the moment.

To that list you can add the gorgeous older lady who works on the checkouts at Morrison's in Shrewsbury.

Wrinkles she may have, and grey hair, but the twinkle in her eyes and her smile is to die for.

You do not have to be rich or famous to be gorgeous, you just have to be you.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

13-12-2018, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Some beautiful older ladies around at the moment.

To that list you can add the gorgeous older lady who works on the checkouts at Morrison's in Shrewsbury.

Wrinkles she may have, and grey hair, but the twinkle in her eyes and her smile is to die for.

You do not have to be rich or famous to be gorgeous, you just have to be you.
Aww SO true Swimmy. X
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 01:29 PM

What are you all wearing for Christmas?
I’d like to glam it up some as I am seeing some family I haven’t seen for over 15 years now. I do however chat with them through email often. I’m excited about it. It’s going to be a huge family reunion so I’d like to look good in case pictures get taken which I’m sure they will. I haven’t seen my husband’s parents in over 10 years

Note to Sage: unfortunately I have to put your book on hold cause I left my ereader at the gym the other day so lost it. I’m pretty bummed about that. I was reading it while cycling and put it down to work out my arms and forgot about it. It will be a while before I replace it but I was enjoying it .
I was out of the reading habit and it got me back reading again .
I’m so disappointed in myself but stuff happens.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

21-12-2018, 12:09 AM

Found my ereader. Yayyy. I should be finished after the holidays.

Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 13 14 15

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top