Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 06:31 PM

Re: What do you want for Christmas?

Falses, Robert?[/QUOTE]

Well Tiffany, dear heart,

Tis a coincidence you should mention dentures because only last week, Thursday in fact my wife of 47 years, nurse Gillian and I had terrible headaches.
On turning in at about 11 PM, after our cocoa

Then we hooted with laughter. The reason was that we had put in each others dentures first thing that day, pain problem solved.

It sounds far-fetched but when you keep both of them in the same glass** of water its easy to pop in the wrong set

** Not a glass actually, rather my 1953 presentation blue coronation mug.
Silly us.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Over the past 6 years I have been posting on this FORUM a number of topics are slipped in and repeated with a new name.

One which always results in my being cast out from the mob, is the question of “Should visitors to our home take off their shoes before entering the house”
I still say no .

However I believe there are/ is an exception to this rule. It’s pictured above..
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->

Well Tiffany, dear heart,

Tis a coincidence you should mention dentures because only last week, Thursday in fact my wife of 47 years, nurse Gillian and I had terrible headaches.
On turning in at about 11 PM, after our cocoa

Then we hooted with laughter. The reason was that we had put in each others dentures first thing that day, pain problem solved.

It sounds far-fetched but when you keep both of them in the same glass** of water its easy to pop in the wrong set

** Not a glass actually, rather my 1953 presentation blue coronation mug.
Silly us.
I can understand why that would be a problem. I think putting your names on each pair might be a solution, when the said teeth are in the solution.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:10 PM

What do i want for Christmas. The end of mans' inhumanity to man. What's the chances of that happening..ever?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
What do i want for Christmas. The end of mans' inhumanity to man. What's the chances of that happening..ever?
I posted similar early in this thread.
See great minds think alike.
Sadly I don't think that will happen.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 11:12 PM

Emilia Clarke singing 'Quando? Quando? Quando?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 12:19 AM

I looked in Santa's grotto yesterday.
Sure enough I was spotted.
No kids so I asked Santa if I could have Grandchildren. Well at least get my twins married. He just smiled!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I looked in Santa's grotto yesterday.
Sure enough I was spotted.
No kids so I asked Santa if I could have Grandchildren. Well at least get my twins married. He just smiled!
I am never getting Grandkids either, Son still here & Daughter couldn't have kids, she's too old now anyway.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

21-12-2018, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I am never getting Grandkids either, Son still here & Daughter couldn't have kids, she's too old now anyway.
Aww Tiff, I wonder if any members have any to spare?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

21-12-2018, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Aww Tiff, I wonder if any members have any to spare?
Quite honestly, Sweetie & going by some small kids behaviour, I am glad I haven't got Grandkids.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top