Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

02-06-2013, 03:23 AM

Mens undies!

you asked for it and here it comes! come on lads show us what ya wearing. Do you go for the 'budgie smugglers' as worn by a well known ozzie opposition leader who displays them quite often ; or 'dacks' or boxer shorts; or briefs or not forgetting the male G string!!! or Y front [pappou duds]

and don't forget to explain why your preference - what does it do to you to make you comfortable and feel more like a man?

women's comments most gladly accepted as if we could stop them although I do sense some of you are a bit shy - bras are one thing but dacks - urggh heh ?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 06:46 AM

Re: Mens undies!

With my tendency to provide TMI (Uncle Joe - Too Much Information) I could get in trouble here .
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 07:33 AM

C'mon MB, surely you can do better than this !
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
I'm a lot to blame as I put him up to it .
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

02-06-2013, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
get on the light side of life alan and show us ya dacks! - I'm sure the missus won't mind!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

02-06-2013, 09:34 AM

Ok I will have a stab at this without holding back on the graphic descriptions - well mostly.

Y fronts for me mainly. Tried boxer shorts and well stuff felt like it was flopping all over the place. Made me too aware of what was down there if you see what I mean and also the material is thin with many which exacerbated the problem.

I tend to hang out - I mean dress lol - in old running slacks when around the house but you never know I could have a female visitor now and then - Aunty whatever. If my attention is being drawn to my nether regions in any way this could lead to an embarrassing situation *cough*.

So no the only underpants I wear are supportive and a bit restrictive. Makes sense to me .

Probably a bit more of TMI - too much information - again. Well I did warn you...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 09:46 AM

I don't like to see men in Y fronts particularly white ones (shudders) , I think boxer shorts look much better
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

02-06-2013, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't like to see men in Y fronts particularly white ones (shudders) , I think boxer shorts look much better

What is wrong with those? Don't they do anything for you?

That isn't me wearing them mind lol. Then again I'm more muscular than he is, though a bit skinnier too I suppose .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->

What is wrong with those? Don't they do anything for you?

That isn't me wearing them mind lol. Then again I'm more muscular than he is, though a bit skinnier too I suppose .
...Ug no thank you MJK this is more to my taste..

MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

02-06-2013, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
...Ug no thank you MJK this is more to my taste..

Couldn't get on with those at all. Stuff either ended up down one side or the other .

Want me to put a pair on to show you .

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top