Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 08:23 PM

Re: Does colour affect your mood?

I see mood Lighting is popular.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I've got one of those but it's in a room I don't use much as there is a lack of power sockets in my living room. It still lights up that room, though, and people can see it in the street.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
I did once read that if men wear pink shirts, or drive pink cars, that signifies they are having ......an affair!

Pink looks nice on younger men. but not on mature men especially bright Fuchsia.

Why do some men wear Red Trousers that emphasise everything?

Red really suits me but now I prefer pastel shades.

Oooh I don't know about that Azure, look at Michael Portillo's wardrobe. So full of colour

That guy look seriously good in his choices of colour
Yogini
New Member!
Florida
Yogini is female 

08-09-2018, 09:13 PM

Green and blue make me feel good!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I think I could get on with all of those colours, except perhaps the bronzy orange, although a small amount of it in the right place would be alright.

I don't think there is a colour that I don't like, but I do have preferences for the colour that things are done out in. For example, the maroon Jag. I would love, but not a maroon Astra.

As far as I am aware colours do not affect my mood much, although I do tire of the same old... and like to change colours in my environment around frequently which can be expensive, so I try to keep big purchases for the house fairly neutral and jazz things up with bits and pieces.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 10:47 AM

I still think red lights not only mean danger.
They have districts.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top