Join for free
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 03:11 PM

Re: Oooohhh - her revelations may be embarassing

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Impartial when it comes to modding Ruthio but that doesn't mean as a member I have to sit back and put up with daily doses of spite and bitterness dished out by another member without comment.

I don't belong to any political party but am aware we have members of all political persuasions here but only one lot post daily with spite and venom about one party. I am just glad I don't belong to the left wing spiteful party they give the left a bad name .
Maybe you "lot" would prefer to talk among yourselves?
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 03:13 PM

Read the post above Ruthio , that says to me Wrinkley is a fan of spiteful gossip, he says it intrigues him .
Meg you have it wrong, read my post again I said

My point is you can see who posted it,so if you know whats coming why read it, it must intrigue us to read all Geoff's posts even when we know whats coming.
It is people like Geoff, who keep a forum and debating alive and thriving, long may it last.

The important word has just 2 letters US not me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->

The important word has just 2 letters US not me.
Priceless Wrinkley.... so 'us' doesn't include 'you' ...

The definition of 'Us'
us

pronoun
used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 03:54 PM

And has your constant attacks on this poster yielded any change then.....no

Probably has the opposite effect, red rag to a bull. He is just pointing out that we are being led by a bunch of duplicitous vermin. of course those that support them come out like a lynch mob,. Attack or defend the post if you must but unless you to control everything suggest you call off the witch hunt.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 05:32 PM

Priceless Wrinkley.... so 'us' doesn't include 'you' ...

The definition of 'Us'

Seriously ?
I don't know what has changed here, but when I joined this forum Joe was here too
I never saw this kind of reaction in those 3 years, people would have a laugh and banter with him but this constant reaction has saddened me greatly, which is why I rarely post now
If you don't like a post or thread - IGNORE it - instead of repeating the same lines time and again
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 05:49 PM

Well said Patsy.
There's only one person introducing and using the phrase "spiteful gossip"...if that's how you see it then don't participate, and when you're in a hole stop digging!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Seriously ?
I don't know what has changed here, but when I joined this forum Joe was here too
I never saw this kind of reaction in those 3 years, people would have a laugh and banter with him but this constant reaction has saddened me greatly, which is why I rarely post now
If you don't like a post or thread - IGNORE it - instead of repeating the same lines time and again
Yes seriously, just read the thread title .
'' Oooohhh - her revelations may be embarassing''

Getting excited over the prospects of 'revelations' that haven't even happened and 'may' be exciting on some reality show really is rather pathetic and would probably not have happened three years ago .

That is my opinion if you don't like it you are free to ignore it Patsy.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 07:43 PM

Yes seriously, just read the thread title .
'' Oooohhh - her revelations may be embarassing''

Getting excited over the prospects of 'revelations' that haven't even happened and 'may' be exciting on some reality show really is rather pathetic and would probably not have happened three years ago .

That is my opinion if you don't like it you are free to ignore it Patsy.
There are plenty of ridiculous or frivolous threads on here but I don't see the reaction Joe constantly gets
I am not in the least 'excited' - as you seem to be Meg
I recall many times, you telling us to 'ignore' a thread or post that is not to our liking - hence my post
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

05-06-2016, 07:51 PM

There are plenty of ridiculous or frivolous threads on here but I don't see the reaction Joe constantly gets
I am not in the least 'excited' - as you seem to be Meg
I recall many times, you telling us to 'ignore' a thread or post that is not to our liking - hence my post
Why should I ignore a thread on which I wish to express an opinion.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 07:51 PM

[/B]
Seriously ?
Perhaps because everyone thought like him and nobody objected.

When some people on here stop calling someone with a different opinion scum or barstewards or implying that they are unfeeling, cruel, unkind and all the other uncomplimentary things the left wing supporters churn out. Or deliberately digging out links to derogatory articles or even worse spin and lies, I'll then ignore it. Until then I'll continue to speak my peace. In my opinion it is the equivalent of the school bully.

Tell me, when do you and your friends ever complain when someone objects to being treated disrespectfully? Why do you always leap to the defence of the offender?

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top