Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 11:35 AM

Supernatural

Has anybody ever had a supernatural experience? Seeing a ghost, message from the dead via a medium, strange unexplained happenings, Out of body experience (as in dying) etc

It's never happened to me but I know people who have & I believe them..
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 11:39 AM

Re: Supernatural

Yes Carol . I've had and seen so much evidence with my own eyes and ears without doubt I believe that the spirit world does communicate with us .

There is a thread in the archives titled supernatural if your interested .
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 11:47 AM

A good many years ago, a works colleague who had lost her mother, asked me to accompany her to a local spiritualist church meeting, which I agreed to with a degree of trepidation. However, what I experienced that evening was a group of bereaved people, many of whom received comfort from the spiritualists at the meeting.

In the case of my friend, she was "put in touch" not with her mother but her deceased father, who was named by the spiritualist, who assured her that her mum was now content and free from pain.

I must mention that this particular spiritualist was a "visiting speaker" not from our area, who was unknown to my friend and could not have known some of the other comments she made. I must also add that no money passed hands and those present were invited to donate something to cover the cost of the teas and coffees on offer.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 12:10 PM

Yes I believe there are many things we can't explain, because I've had personal proof.

I have explained several times on this same topic before, so this time I will just say I have seen more than enough to convince me there is life after death.

You usually find the ones who knock it, are the ones who have no experience.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

You usually find the ones who knock it, are the ones who have no experience.

Quite true mups
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Has anybody ever had a supernatural experience? Seeing a ghost, message from the dead via a medium, strange unexplained happenings, Out of body experience (as in dying) etc

It's never happened to me but I know people who have & I believe them..

I have had a supernatural experience....at the time,I didn't understand it...28 yrs later...I have been brought back into that presence.....so I wait on him to deliver....that's all I'm prepared to say....i am unable to debate it....because it is very personal....I will let you know when it comes to pass....until then I remain mute.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 01:42 PM

Carol, a Supernatural thread is really interesting. Unfortunately, I have already related my three known experiences over the years on OFF, (some more than once) and I don't like to repeat them for fear of others saying ''not that same story again!' 'similar to the many other threads that used to come up and make others groan, such as ''Should Smoking be banned''.

I really enjoy (if that is the correct word to use) reading other poster's experiences of the Supernatural though and hope this thread brings up some jaw-dropping new ones.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 01:44 PM

I went to see a fortune teller as a dare at the fair when I was kid. I paid the 10p or whatever it was to see "Madame Rosa" in this dark room who was wearing gypsy clothes complete with crystal ball etc and I sat there while my mates messed about outside the tent, giggling and making ghost noises and scratching their nails down the canvas.

She told me things she could never have known about me, I mean this was super specific stuff, names, places etc and so far everything has come true.... there is one more prediction she made (a good one) that hasn't happened yet though, so I'll see what happens ...
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I went to see a fortune teller as a dare at the fair when I was kid. I paid the 10p or whatever it was to see "Madame Rosa" in this dark room who was wearing gypsy clothes complete with crystal ball etc and I sat there while my mates messed about outside the tent, giggling and making ghost noises and scratching their nails down the canvas

She told me things she could never have known about me, I mean this was super specific stuff, names, places etc and so far everything has come true.... there is one more prediction she made (a good one) that hasn't happened yet though, so I'll see what happens ...
Well Bread, if this last prediction was for you to come into a load of money you could be in line to winning the Lottery and naturally off to foreign places. If so, can I please carry your and Mrs. Bread's cases?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 02:10 PM

I had an out of body experience but I know many people won't believe me and many would probably make fun, thinking of me as some kind of nutter. For that reason I have only shared it with a small handful of people.

*waiting for the mocking*

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top