Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 09:58 AM

Re: BGT..any viewers?

My favourite so far has been Pudsey the dog the love between owner and dog is so beautiful to watch. Hope they win
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
I also liked these but my favourite was Jonathan and I think he'll go far but wonder if the girl will hold him back.
same here my favourite is Jonathan glad there in the semi finals, but that was expected.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2012, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Anybody been watching this this week? Who do you like? My favourite so far is still Jonathan and Charlotte. I think they really stepped up tonight and gave a fantastic permormance. I also liked the dog and the choir who have also got through to the final.

There's so much talent on the show its a shame sometimes when acts don't get through.
Yes same choice here Marian
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 03:52 PM

Anyone else think the dance acts are uninspiring this year? Agree with Jonathon being a favourite, also Pudsey the dog.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 04:37 PM

I love this show, I have been following Jonathan for a couple of years on YouTube.
I like him but somehow I don't think he will win, he would have been signed up by now before he reached BGT, I think he suffers badly from nerves and will not get to the end, but time will tell.
Simon loves that 11yr. old girl singer Page, he would love a child star.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2012, 06:39 PM

I know it is all very clever but I am getting a bit tired of seeing groups of people flinging themselves around to a number of different snippets of music or sounds.

Likewise dogs doing heelwork to music a la Mary Ray (though Pudsey is very good I have to agree) I guess by time you reach my age you 'have seen it all ' and yearn for something new
Perhaps I am just a crabby old woman
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2012, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I know it is all very clever but I am getting a bit tired of seeing groups of people flinging themselves around to a number of different snippets of music or sounds.

Likewise dogs doing heelwork to music a la Mary Ray (though Pudsey is very good I have to agree) I guess by time you reach my age you 'have seen it all ' and yearn for something new
Perhaps I am just a crabby old woman
Now, she was weird
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2012, 11:35 PM

Well that's all the semi finalists finished now and we've got the final to look forward to on Saturday.

I really liked the young lad who won tonight. I love his voice and the song which he wrote. There's been the usual strange acts on, like the dalek man, have no idea why?

I think you are right about the dancing, it all seems a bit samey now. I wonder who'll win, there's some great acts int he final. There's also going to be a wild card act. Hmm wonder who that'll be.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2012, 12:23 AM

i have to agree i am fed up with dance acts, and i hope a more worthy person wins.

As much as i love the dog act i don't think this act should win, i know he loves his owner and only wants to please but i find myself saying is it really right for the dog and its the owner who will make the money, it just doesn't sit right with me.

I think its a lot more open to several acts now so may be more interesting.

And as always its not always the winners in these shows who go on to be real stars
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2012, 07:17 AM

The dance acts maybe boring, but they are so skilful, and don't they get younger.
Last night those Hungarian acrobats were phenomenal!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top