Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2012, 04:39 PM

Re: 50 shades anyone??

Lol a lady really shouldn't be without one!!!
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2012, 05:08 PM

I've just read a couple of reviews on Amazon for these books and decided it is definitely not my cup of tea 50 shades of grey is only £2.69 for the kindle but I won't be ordering it. Each to their own but not for me.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2012, 07:47 PM

Thats fair enough.. Im more interested in peoples curiosity than their usual cup of tea lol
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

05-07-2012, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Well who dared to read the trilogy??
I did and phwoarrrr well oooerrrr missus I let Andy read them too and he enjoyed them too!
I initially thought it was just erotic fiction and filth lol But as the story evolved I realised its actually not about the sex.. its about power.. the sex is just something that is as a result of lots of other incidences. Does that make sense?
Christian Grey is to die for delicious and desirable I found I was sooo into the story even though it was hardly a brilliantly written work, but not bad either, I found I almost lived within the tale & was a part of the story as a reader. I laughed, cried & blushed and giggled through the 3 books!!
Oh did I confess to you all im now the proud owner or a Kobo? So is Andy We love them..
Anyway I dont know that i'd say 'Oh you must read them they're amazing' but if you fancy a completely different from the usual book written by a lady who isnt smutty yet knows what a lot of women find rather attractive from time to time, give it a go
She sold more books than JK did with the Harry Potter books thats why I needed to know what i'd been missing lol
A good review Cassie although like John I had no idea what a Kobo was and glad he asked.
Not a good idea for me perhaps, I might end up brown bread from the excitement which is why I will not be saying a word to Mrs H.
Now where is that copy of ' Eastern National timetables in the 50's '
Cassie
West Wales

05-07-2012, 10:22 PM

Lol thats funny!! Kobo is the WH Smiths version of Amazons Kindle and apparently according to my geeky other half there's some reason why it has advantages... Dont ask me what they are though I just smiled sweetly and said thank you and yes dear!!!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 04:29 PM

The first one is being sold in Morrisons for £3.99 but I wasn't tempted to buy it
Cassie
West Wales

06-07-2012, 04:38 PM

I dare you lol
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
I dare you lol
Ohh!!! You are naughty but I like you,
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 07:18 PM

I Downloaded all 3 Cassie, Just need to wait till I see my Daughter who will convert them into Kindle Script for me. They will have to go to the back of the Q though as I'm deep into Karen Marie Moning's Books the now.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 01:34 PM

I'd never heard of a kobo either! I too, am glad John asked, George

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top