Join for free
Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 07:21 PM

Re: That dog again

He looks gorgeous.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 07:21 PM

What a beauty. He has kind eyes
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 05:00 PM

Thank you all. He really is a gem. Of course I would say that and have done so before. He charms people. We have just moved house and he has made friends here already.

But what really got to me was how saddened, to tears in a few cases, were those he left behind. The baker at the local convenience store, his vet, the groomer, neighbours.............

Lump in throat time.....
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
It's what my kids call "granddad" humour..............
I'll get one next time.
He got a new rug today. Seems to have mat with approval.....

Honestly Besoeker, he's a beauty! and a crafty little beggar from what you say about him on the Pet forum. He certainly seems to do as he is told by you though. If I told my two to sit and wait without a lead, they would no longer be with us!!
Either you are excellent at dog training or he is one exceptionally good boy!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 05:27 PM

Thank you all. He really is a gem. Of course I would say that and have done so before. He charms people. We have just moved house and he has made friends here already.

But what really got to me was how saddened, to tears in a few cases, were those he left behind. The baker at the local convenience store, his vet, the groomer, neighbours.............

Lump in throat time.....
Aww xxxxx
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Honestly Besoeker, he's a beauty! and a crafty little beggar from what you say about him on the Pet forum. He certainly seems to do as he is told by you though. If I told my two to sit and wait without a lead, they would no longer be with us!!
Either you are excellent at dog training or he is one exceptionally good boy!
Thank you kindly, Shropshire lass.
Probably the latter.
Others have asked me how I trained him. I didn't. He learns.
I can't claim to understand how.

We walk, he walks. But, somehow he knows when it isn't his turn. No fuss. He is just Max.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

12-04-2019, 04:56 PM

Another little tail from today. We walk along a Roman road.

Popular with dog walkers. We bumped into a few that we now regularly meet. Little Yorkies. Max is so calm with them even when the bark in his face - and they do. He just sits down beside us while we have a chat with the lovely owners. They apologise. I keep telling not to worry - he ain't bovvered.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 10:10 PM

Another little tail from today. We walk along a Roman road.

Popular with dog walkers. We bumped into a few that we now regularly meet. Little Yorkies. Max is so calm with them even when the bark in his face - and they do. He just sits down beside us while we have a chat with the lovely owners. They apologise. I keep telling not to worry - he ain't bovvered.
Lovely Besso, looks a very nice place to walk. I can't see Max.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

12-04-2019, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Lovely Besso, looks a very nice place to walk. I can't see Max.
Disappeared in the morning mist?
But appeared with the sunshine....

Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

14-04-2019, 02:08 PM

And him being loved up........

Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top