Join for free
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 11:03 PM

Congratulations England

Well it's all over again. Please, with grace, accept congratulations for a great win in the cricket world cup, New Zealand for a great effort and England for a great competition. It was a cracker of a match. Best of all cricket was the winner on the day. Who watched the match. Describe your excitement.
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 11:27 PM

Re: Congratulations England

It was great to watch! Not the result we had hoped for but really proud of our boys and congrats to England. After all, they invented the game!
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
It was great to watch! Not the result we had hoped for but really proud of our boys and congrats to England. After all, they invented the game!
Yes you should be proud CM. What a match! The Black Caps should all get?..What do you call the equivalent of Order of Australia in NZ?...Order of New Zealand I guess. Well done youse.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 02:58 AM

Well said chaps.Very sportsmanlike.
Now tell us what you really think.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 04:01 AM

I was on the edge of my seat...I have my little 1yr old grandson here and he was laughing cheering and clapping his hands he had no idea why but it added to the fun...well done England !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 07:23 AM

Shame there had to be a wnner, it was certainly a day for cutting the trophy in half I reckon.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 03:18 PM

Thanks keezoy. Im no longer a fan of cricket but I can appreciate the importance of winning the world cup. I plan to start watching cricket again like I used to in the glory days of the seventies.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top