Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 06:17 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, a lovely bright start here but fresher than recently, just right...

Our eldest son and family are visiting us for lunch today, so we will be slaying the fatted calf and serving it up with some salad and potato wedges.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 06:59 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry and all

Lovely and sunny here looks set to be a lovely day.
Fatted calf sounds delicious Barry enjoy your weekend everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 07:33 AM

Good morning everyone. Certainly feels fresher!

I have to shoot off to one of the supermarkets and get the French sticks and spread I promised for my sister. She is holding a surprise 30th for my niece tonight. I have other food here for her, as well. I was invited but last week decided to actually tell the truth, that I didn't want to go!

Then I will step in to open up the allotment shop as both volunteers down for today are away. After yesterday's marathon work out clearing and cleaning the bathroom it'll be nice to relax for a few hours! Lol.

Have a good Saturday.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 08:07 AM

Good morning all.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 08:37 AM

Good morning
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 08:38 AM

Good morning all. It's a nice bright day here - shopping and housework for me today..

Jazzi - I must ask you - why don't you want to go to your nieces surprise party?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 08:46 AM

Morning all. Off to the ets in a mo, then catching up on ironing and gardening. Enjoy your day.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 11:04 AM

buenas dias all. Extremely hot, temperature on a steady climb up towards 40C. No plans for doing much at all except to go for a cool down in the pool now and then. Have a nice day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Morning all. Off to the ets in a mo, then catching up on ironing and gardening. Enjoy your day.

Whoops, that should have read 'vets.'
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 02:45 PM

Afternoon all.

It was very dull and fresh when I went out this morning but now the sun is out and warmer.

Mum was in a very good mood, she was watching the Football when I arrived, and had already eaten two bowls of porridge and three cups of tea.

Have a nice evening all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top