Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 05:45 AM

Good morning Monday

So another new week begins and yet another fine day ahead forecast, the indian summer this year just keeps on giving.

I planted onion sets yesterday, and today I'm going to prepare another strawberry bed ready for some runners which I potted up from this year's plants which gave us a superb crop.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 06:00 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Toady I am travelling to Burton on Trent to attend a funeral - so will not be around much. My cousin, who had been in a Nursing Home for about a year because of Parkinson's, caught Clostridium Difficele (C-Diff) a couple of weeks ago and was sadly unable to fight the infection.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 07:38 AM

Good morning all.

I wish I had a big enough garden to do vegs and fruit like you Barry.

Good luck today ST, hope everything goes off well.

The sun is just coming out as I type.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 07:41 AM

Good morning all.

Enjoy your day in the garden Barry.
ST my commiserations over your cousins death.

It's quite chilly here at the moment but hopefully it will warm up. I hope so as I've got loads of washing to peg out on the line.
It's my child minding day so I'll be having Josh from 10.30 am onwards and Taylor after school.
It looks like a day in the park for us.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 08:11 AM

Morning all.

ST, sorry to hear about your cousin.

I have plenty of runners from seedlings given to me earlier this year. No fruit, just loads of runners. So the plan will be to pot them up when they're established and stable, in our new plot, when we've worked out a home for them.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 08:28 AM

Good morning everyone bright sunny one here. Hospital again today I am beginning to feel like we are there more than the staff these days
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 08:59 AM

Good morning all on this sunny but chilly autumnal morning....

More pots to plant up in the garden today.

Off to the Health Centre shortly to have our flu jabs.

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 09:27 AM

buenas dias all. Another hot sunny day in store here. My friendīs eldest son returned to Finland yesterday, he has taken his motherīs ashes with him. All essential paperwork has been dealth with, the house and car sold. Now I have a few quieter days until her daughter arrives on Thursday to clear her mumīs clothes and sort other bits and pieces. We also have friends arriving on Thursday to stay with us for a week, they too were very fond of my friend, so Pia will get all the help she wants, or needs. Have a pleasant day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 09:52 AM

Morning everyone

It was a very chilly start to the day. Reading the forecast we are due another nice day so put washing on the line at 7.15 this morning before going to work. Another job done.

Enjoy the rest of your day
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 10:27 AM

Morning all
lovely sunny bright start here ...really should give the summerhouse a coat of woodstain again did it yesterday but the wood stain is wishy washy so needs another coat ...

Have a good day everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top