Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 02:37 PM

Re: Bloody Sunglasses fashions!

I must admit I think it is a silly fashion wearing sunglasses on the head.

I do sometimes wear them when I take Chloe for a walk and it is not particularly sunny . My eyes have become very sensitive with age and the wind makes them stream, sun glasses seem to give a degree of wind protection .
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Butterfly2013 ->
Yes, I can see the use of sunglasses when needed and over head when not

This makes me think of sweater over shoulder LOL never understood that, but maybe for same reason as sunglesses, wear it when you need it ! lol

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Although I haven't done it for years, in the past I would often tie my sweater round my neck or waist when on long walks. But only because it was practical - I had gone out with the sweater on but became too warm so took it off. And carrying it tied round neck/waist was ofter more practical or easier than having to carry it in your hand.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 03:42 PM

Me too - around the waist, keeps it out of the way .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2014, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Sunglasses indoors are not really a problem darlin' as it may be that the person may have some sort of eye defect and need to wear them in strong studio lighting. However what does 'bug' me are the ignorant cretins who insist on wearing hats or caps indoors - did no-one teach them good manners and tell them it was impolite to wear a hat indoors???

Either that UJ, or it's to hide the signs of a boozy late night.
I agree with you about the hats/caps too.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 08:20 PM

I'm not sure of the correct technical term, but who started the fashion for these neon reflective sunglasses in dayglo colours? My son and DIL were both wearing them the other day - it was like talking to aliens.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top