Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 03:34 AM

Re: Could You Tell A Stranger, Their Fly Was Open?

No. It would just be good fun watching all the funny looks he got from people. Be even better if it flopped out as well haha!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 08:01 AM

There is a danger, and it could be embarrassing Art, if you said "excuse me sir but you are Flying Low" and, the geezer replied "I Know".

Best keep stum, and let someone else bring it to a head.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 10:35 AM

A woman with her dress tucked inside her knickers is very obvious but to notice that a man's zipper was undone, you would have to be looking in that general area to notice. Surely?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
A woman with her dress tucked inside her knickers is very obvious but to notice that a man's zipper was undone, you would have to be looking in that general area to notice. Surely?
How dare you say that Dongle! Are you suggesting that I was ogling the man, mentioned in post 26, that was sitting directly opposite me on a train!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 01:46 PM

Honestly, l swear, l don’t look in that area on a man... besides they might catch me as it would be so obvious!

What you can’t avoid noticing, not because you are specifically looking, is the difference in the colour of the materials! It hits you!
If they are going commando.....Well.... let’s not go there!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Honestly, l swear, l don’t look in that area on a man... besides they might catch me as it would be so obvious!

What you can’t avoid noticing, not because you are specifically looking, is the difference in the colour of the materials! It hits you!
I can't remember what colour the man was wearing underneath Art, but I do remember saying " Excuse me, I think your zip may be broken"
He looked and then pulled up the zip saying " How embarrassing, I was rushing to get to my interview on time and must have forgotten to fasten it. Thank you for telling me!"
We even had a little chat through the rest of the journey!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 03:32 PM

I'd never tell a bloke, not a stranger .. I'd be too embarrassed.

I did tell my own brother once though.
It all started when we were walking along the beach at Rhyl and he said he needed a leak. So the daft sausage walks up to the waters edge, turns his back and does his business into the lapping sea and I'm stood there rolling my eyes because he hadn't figured out that the curving shoreline meant everyone further along the beach got a birds eye view of what he was doing.
When he came back much relieved, I could tell as his worry lines had gone from his face, .. I spotted a bit of pink peeping out but as I was embarrassed already with everyone staring at us I let him suffer and let him walk along the prom for a good 10 minutes before I told him... and then just said, can you feel a draught at all.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well chap I told was standing and I was sitting I couldn't really see much other than that area unless I laid back on the chair and that might have given a wrong idea of what I was up to
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
How dare you say that Dongle! Are you suggesting that I was ogling the man, mentioned in post 26, that was sitting directly opposite me on a train!
Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Yeah, yeah, we believe you.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 11:25 PM

LOL, I most certainly would Art. Having grown up with so many males in the family, I have had to do so on more than one occasion!

I could never ever see any young or older man in danger of being highly embarrassed with their trouser fly undone.
I would, of course, be very discreet when telling him.

Not sure though if I would do the same if the person was someone drunk in the street.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top