Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2013, 05:08 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Taken on the river Nene near Thrapston in Northants.
For quite a few years now I've gone on-line to a firm called "Snapfish" to produce a calendar out of my own photos. Over the years the cost has gone up and up and this year one calendar costs nearly £15. While in Lidls shop on Thursday I picked up a leaflet giving details of lidl's own photo shop and ordered my calendar from them at half the cost at Snapfish. I've yet to see what the quality is like but I'll let you know when it arrives.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2013, 05:16 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Morning, Alan. I bet Lidl's will be just as good. Nice shot.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2013, 08:17 AM

Good morning folks, still raining here, blooming cold, and it's forecast to continue through to tomorrow afternoon, which is quite a shock to the system after such a prolonged spell of pleasant weather this year...

Mrs P says we should take advantage of the weather to do some winter clothes shopping at the East Midlands designer outlet, it's hard to describe the joy I feel at the prospect....

Try to enjoy the day folks, whatever it's doing outside.

Barry
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2013, 08:32 AM

Morning all.

What a difference in price Alan, beautiful photo, but all your photo's are beautiful.

Don't worry Barry, it's pouring of rain here now in Essex, looks like it's in for the day and cold.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2013, 08:54 AM

Morning all
Its a quick dog walk today after yesterdays long one then going to cut the grass for the last time this year i hope
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2013, 09:09 AM

Good morning all
Hope you are not achey after yer mountain walk - Bags x
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2013, 09:19 AM

Morning all. I'm glad it's raining: it makes cancelling the carboot for 3 of us seem a very good decision!! Had a nice lie in instead. Well, apart from being woken up at 3am by them upstairs, and a police helicopter hovering nearby. So in went the earplugs.

Had intended to visit the allotment trading shed for weed control but wonder if they'll bother opening in this weather. Yesterday's team took not a penny and closed early, hence why I couldn't get the stuff when I wanted. Think I've missed my chance now till next weekend. I've completely weeded my raised bed and want to get it covered now for some months. We sell it by the metre, cheaper than other places. We also do black plastic and fleece.

So, plans for today then, are...supermarket shopping only.

Plantman, I feel your pain at having to do designer shopping! Any other type yes, but not that! I don't do 'labels'.

And yes, lovely photo again!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2013, 09:21 AM

Good morning fellow members a grey miserable day which has rather spoilt my plans of a walk before I give lunch to my son and the three little ones. He is looking after them today while my daughter in law visits friends.

The hot pot is already in the oven and I am just about to do poached pears with a chocolate sauce.

Never mind, we will just have to play games indoors instead.

Enjoy your day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2013, 09:30 AM

Good morning everyone.
Dark, dismal and pouring with rain here too. Agree Barry, it is quite a shock - we had a red sky last night, and I was looking forward to a morning of pottering in the garden Enjoy your shopping trip

Lovely piccie Alan, hope your calendar is good, £15 is outrageous.
Have a dry day all, stay indoors
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2013, 09:49 AM

Good morning everyone. I bet Thrapston looks wet today Alan, lovely photo. I might try the Lidl Calendar as its a nice present to send in the post to the Grandkids. Went to Mansfield and got very wet yesterday.
Its been raining in this area for nearly 4 days now. Must have had about 4 inches of rain. Cant do a thing in the garden yet as its still wet and raining. Hope everyone has a nice day. I am making a meat pie today with Yorkshires. Take care all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top