Join for free
Page 8 of 16 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 12:23 PM

Re: Imagination Game

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Ahh so you are Mr Spotty then?
Good guess.....no never been spotted outside of the EU..
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 01:00 PM

Look Fella, only got a minute..realised why you did not want to be called Devil Willy or was it Willy Devil..oh whatever...understand, you want this to be a longlasting fling meant this marriage lark,but maybe it's not for you though either..could be just be sinners..do think?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Look Fella, only got a minute..realised why you did not want to be called Devil Willy or was it Willy Devil..oh whatever...understand, you want this to be a longlasting fling meant this marriage lark,but maybe it's not for you though either..could be just be sinners..do think?
I have to confess; you've left me not knowing what to think.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

24-06-2021, 01:28 PM

ok confession's...the others got confused as well..''well heckers like.. I was more than confused..the other 6 that I am still married to are not really sure who came first....that saying chicken or the egg never could get that either..could you Fella...Well now I know it is illegal what I've done for now, have change my name...That is why it is Dianne Alwaysright..previous name best not to ask me...was ampt though...whoops nearly gave it to you then..seems you nearly had it on a plate then, Fella
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 01:55 PM

.the other 6 that I am still married to are not really sure who came first
Let's not talk about them; they don't matter. Only we matter now. I'll worry about things that don't matter when I become one of them.

If the question of marriage is uncertain, why not live in sin (as much as you like) until things are clearer? I'm not getting any younger, but then, of course, I wouldn't, would I?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

24-06-2021, 03:24 PM

ok fine with me, lot of your Opinions match mine...like NO 3 in a bed romps........take me in your arms..

cant beat a bit of mutual romance

Nope, sad for you Fella, you will get no younger, but me..well replacing a lot of myself at the moment..a way to go, but by the time we meet up your never going to recognize me...not that it will matter to you, as your be far too busy...rascal I knew it.....
Harbal
South Yorkshire

24-06-2021, 03:47 PM

take me in your arms..
Okay, but I won't be able to take you far, because I'm not getting any younger.

cant beat a bit of mutual romance
It's so much better than doing it alone, I always think.

but by the time we meet up your never going to recognize me..
But you're forgetting, I already wouldn't recognise you.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

24-06-2021, 03:57 PM

It's a good job I'm not one of those rather pedantic people who have a breakdown when their thread gets taken off topic.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 04:10 PM

Off Topic?? Harbal it went off topic about 14 pages ago, and someone turned your head. Or did they have their head turned....?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

24-06-2021, 04:25 PM

That's it Pixie Knuckles, give him a neck massage and then his head will fit better...as if....I am truly off to the Notaire, Solicitor in your terms Before 18.00...so kissy kissy for now...
.I am going to be poor when I return so you might want to re-think this romance..I am not cheap to keep..try to be honest I do..OMG ..just said those fateful words...I DO...sorry about that, bad habits coming back again..are you a creature of habits good or bad ones, Fella....
p.s. your'll recognize me, by all my scars..I will email closer to the time, the photo of the scars, ok.....

Page 8 of 16 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top