Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 09:25 AM

Soggy Thursday chat

Good morning - what a wet and miserable start to the day. And maybe snow due later - what joy!
Anyone doing anything exciting? I've been doing a bit of 'holiday thinking' - not planning just vaguely thinking of possibilities for later in the year.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 09:52 AM

Re: Soggy Thursday chat

Morning Dinahsmum and Everyone Jack Frost out today - at least our Scotch mist has lifted - it was bad yesterday with Scotch mist!!

Not doing anything special unless the sun comes out and get down the coast with Loki!! Will be taking her for her long walk in a wee while - when I can get myself off my seat

Hope everyone will enjoy Thursday.

Take care.
Dalmagirl
Longford, Ireland
Dalmagirl is female  Dalmagirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Sunny with a hard frost here after fog yesterday, so plenty of dog walking with the boys, my girlie is in season so she's confined to quick trips outside on the lead. I'll be trying some new techy stuff on the computer which may take a good few hours!
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 10:24 AM

Morning all! Funny you should say that -cos we have just booked a 6 day Lochs and Glens tour for late March
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 02:16 PM

Oh sounds lovely Christian!! Hope the weather will be good for you
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 03:04 PM

Rain has now set in here after a few hours of steady snow this morning, it's still very cold though.

Nothing exciting happening here for a while, my hubby has a very painful knee which he is unable to bend at present and can just about manage to hobble round the house with a stick. He is so missing his long morning walks!

Have you come up with any holiday possibilities yet DM? I would dearly love to go back to Dubrovnik again but I'm afraid we have to put that on hold for another year.

Enjoy your day all!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 03:34 PM

It's lurvely here, . . it was frosty to start with but now it's very nice.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 05:33 PM

Hi! Things definitely looking up here: it's above freezing : 3, (37 F), although still way below normal, the sun is shining brightly and best of all the bus service has been restored so I can get out !!! My friend gave me a ride to the liquor store and to the library, and they waived the late fee for my overdue book because of the abnormal circumstances - snowed in for days!! How nice. And my grocery delivery is due this afternoon. All in all, a nice day!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 06:24 PM

Sorry to hear about your husband's painful knee, it must be very miserable for him Mags.

It's been raining all day here, not a nice day but at least there's no snow (yet). I visited my nephew this afternoon, he's just got a JRT pup of 8 weeks old and he's beautiful.

The weekend is on it's way folks
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 10:06 PM

Its been a miserable day here, pouring rain all day.

I took Pip to his first ringcraft lesson yesterday only to find it wasn't on. He screamed all the way there and all the way back. I hope he gets used to the car soon.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top