Join for free
Page 6 of 22 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 04:26 PM

Re: The despicable scumbags!!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
When I get decent questions I will answer them, but I reserve the right to ignore 'nasty party' propaganda!!!
You had a decent question from me: What amount should the 'cap' be on benefits? but you just said it was wrong. You haven't said what you think is right. Or are you saying there should be NO cap on benefits and that certain people should be allowed to earn more for doing nothing than those that work?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 04:30 PM

Now that is an interesting question I'm not sure what UJ would say but my take on it would be we need a cap that makes working worth doing, but doesn't make disabled people second class citizens. The problem with caps is they tend to hurt disabled people when they should only affect people able to work. IMO
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 04:38 PM

What bugs me the most about the caps is that it is used as a form of working class/immigrant cleansing.

Families that have lived in - say - Stepney for many generations are being forced out into cheaper boroughs i.e Barking and Dagenham. The inner circles of the city of London will become ever more gentrified and the outer rings ever more like urban sprawl.

It's property owning heaven.

So now we see the 'nasty party' in its true light (yet again)!!!

Now perhaps others will also see what I have known these many years - just how despicable and nasty they can and have been!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7389736.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7388661.html
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You had a decent question from me: What amount should the 'cap' be on benefits? but you just said it was wrong. You haven't said what you think is right. Or are you saying there should be NO cap on benefits and that certain people should be allowed to earn more for doing nothing than those that work?

Might I suggest you go back and re-read the whole of this thread, then AND ONLY THEN come back with constructive questions and I may condescend to answer.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 05:06 PM

Might I suggest you go back and re-read the whole of this thread, then AND ONLY THEN come back with constructive questions and I may condescend to answer.
Ok, I have re-read the thread and can't see anywhere where you have answered my question. Perhaps you could give me a clue?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ok, I have re-read the thread and can't see anywhere where you have answered my question. Perhaps you could give me a clue?

Post #20
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 06:19 PM

Post #20

No mention of an amount. Just more drivel.
So how much?
What amount?
How many pounds?
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 06:31 PM

I am sure UJ will be along shortly to reply, but my reading from his post is that he is opposed to capping benefits. I concluded from his post that benefits should be based upon need rather than an arbitrary upper limit.

If he doesn't believe in capping then I think that probably explains why he hasn't given you a figure.

Now of course he might have meant something quite different but I didn't want to leave you in suspense.

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
No mention of an amount. Just more drivel.
So how much?
What amount?
How many pounds?
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
If you resort to name calling your thread will go in the trash can.
Good Idea
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

Save a seat on the train for me - I could really do with 20k PA for doing eff all.
Hey-ho, I agree.

Page 6 of 22 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top