Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2011, 06:08 PM

Re: trips

Yes I would like to go there, it looks lovely.I would also like to go to Venice, but wont be going, I was also hoping to go to Dublin again and walk on the Halfpenny Bridge, but there you go. Annie.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2011, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Yes I would like to go there, it looks lovely.I would also like to go to Venice, but wont be going, I was also hoping to go to Dublin again and walk on the Halfpenny Bridge, but there you go. Annie.
When we stayed in Croatia a couple of years ago, we took a hydrofoil trip across the Adriatic Sea to Venice for a day. St Mark's Square and the Basilica were amazing! I was slightly disappointed with the gondola ride as our gondolier just would not smile! Even the refrains of "Just one Cornetto" didn't work on him ..... there again he must have been sick of hearing that song over the years!
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2011, 07:42 PM

All sounds very nice, I have travelled to Boston, and other states in America for many years, but the flights are now very expensive, so later this year I hope to visit Exeter in Devon for the first time, hopefully August, looks beautiful.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2011, 07:42 PM

Croatia sounds a nice place to be.
Jean
Northern ireland

22-05-2011, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
I have travelled to Dublin many times, have family there, always have a great time in Dublin
Jean
Northern ireland

22-05-2011, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
We have nothing special planned Jean, just the usual two weeks in County Kerry where we go every year. The Wife and me are not very adventure minded, we just like the lovely scenery with no communicating problems and plenty of good safe food and drink.
Lovely part of the world!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top